Chapter Eleven: Ms. Yuna

The next few days went on by like a blur. Mr. Kai never returned after our little talk, but Baekhyun did.

"Hello Taehyung we meet again." Baekhyun addressed as he stood in front of Taehyung's cage.

"Hey Baekhyun!" Taehyung beamed. "You ready for the usual?" he asked.

"Yes, but I wanted to tell you some good news. I've met someone." Baekhyun said with a smile. He then looked over to me. "Jimin, I really feel bad saying this but, Kai won't be coming back to the brothel anymore. He and I are together. I do hope you're not upset" he said with a small smile.

I was jumping for joy inside. "No worries, I'm sure you can make him happier than he was before." I replied.

"Well I'm glad we both are on good terms." He said as he nodded his head over to someone and Taehyung's cage was lifted high into the air and brought over to the stairs.

"Hey, prostitute!" I heard a small voice call out. I turned my head to the side and saw a little boy standing in front of my cage. He had short black hair and bright green eyes.

"What do you want kid? This place isn't a playground so get lost." I spat. The little boy scrunched his face as he stomped his little foot onto the ground. I thought that was adorable.

"NO! You're the reason my daddy left!" he yelled out as he pointed his little finger to me. "I hate you! Stupid human!" he spat.

"Shut up you stupid little brat. I said get lost!" I yelled back. I knew this was Kai's son, but still, that didn't give him the right to come in here and talk to me like that.

"My mommy is going to kill you" he said in sick tone. For a child, that was creepy.

"Jun, get over here right now!" I heard a woman call out. We both turned our heads and saw a woman with jet black hair and brown eyes. Her face was pale like any other vampire and she wore a black and blue skin-tight dress.

The little boy looked back over to me with an evil little smile settled on his lips. He reminded me of his father.

"Mommy! I found him, the whore who took daddy away!" he said as he skipped over to his mother. My mouth fell open as I heard that. Just as I was about to react, she was in front of my cage, a dark look surrounded her features.

"So, you're the bitch who took my husband away." She spat. "Well I hope you got what you wanted." She added.

"Me? Oh please don't make me laugh." I spat. Other vampires in the room turned their attention to us. "He was gay from the beginning. It's not my fault you can't even please him, let alone any man in bed." I added.

That comment earned a lot of gasps and whispers.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" she yelled as she slapped my cage. It shifted violently, but that didn't scare me. "I should cut your tongue out and feed it to the dogs!" she hissed.

"Bitch I would love to see you try. " I yelled.

I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth.

Kai's wife let out a shriek as she shook my cage, yelling out profanities and words a 'proper' woman should never even learn.

"Ms. Yuna stop this at once!" Yoongi shouted. I flinched the tone of his voice.

I looked over to the blonde vampire and saw how cold face looked. The recruiters were at his side, as were some of the guards. "Now either you pick a prostitute or get out." He added with a hiss.