Chapter Sixteen: Breakfast with Master Kim

Jimin's Pov

I woke up the next morning to find Taehyung already gone which meant he must have gotten an early start on the day shift. Jackson was still asleep in my bed and as I looked outside the window, I saw that it was raining, again.

 I got off the bed and took shower, afterwards I put on the new outfit Master Kim provided for me. This time it was blue skinny jeans, with black converses and a loose-fitting blouse. The outfit from before was immediately taken away by a servant as soon as I got back to my room.

"You're leaving now?" Jackson mumbled as he turned over to look at me.

"Yeah, Hoseok is supposed to pick me up. How do I look?" I asked, twirling around.

"If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd fuck you ten times over." He teased. I felt a hot blush creep upon my cheeks.

"Speaking of boyfriend, how are things between you and Mark? Is he still talking to you?" I asked.

Jackson let out a sigh as he sat up in bed and shook his head. "Nope. He's still being stubborn with me. I just never seen him so mad before. I'm beginning to wonder if he really has broken up with me." He whispered.

"No...I don't think he broke up with you. He's just being a prima donna." I said. Jackson smiled a bit and nodded.

"I guess so. But still..." he trailed off as he looked past me. I turned around and saw Hoseok standing by the door.

"It's time Jimin.." he said with a smile.

----

Hoseok dropped me off at the entrance of the dinning quarters. It was the same wooden doors leading to the same dining room. As I entered the smell of food instantly slapped me on the face and nearly caused me to groan from how good it smelt. 

"Jimin...it's a pleasure to see you again." Master Kim announced. I walked over to the table and felt my entire body froze.

Jin was sitting next to Master Kim with his head hung low as his eyes stared at the empty plate in front of him. I gulped out of nervousness as I took my seat across from Master Kim, who was eyeing me the entire time.

"It's a pleasure to see you again sir.." I said as I looked down to my plate. I couldn't possibly look at Jin, it was too hard.

Servants came into the room and began to place plates of food in front of us. I had a three stacked blueberry pancakes and maple syrup. On the side was toast with butter served with milk and juice. Master Kim had the same thing only he didn't have milk or juice. He had his usual, from what I'm guessing, blood.

Jin didn't have anything in front of him, not even a drink. It was the saddest thing I've ever saw.

"So Jimin...what would you like to talk about today?" Master Kim asked as he took a sip of his drink. I began to eat my food, as I thought about it. One thing stuck out in my mind.

"Why do we have to work on Sundays?" I asked.

He slowly set his cup down and sighed. "I figured you'd ask me that." He said. "To be honest with you, I wasn't the one who enforced it. It was Yoongi." He added, taking another sip of his drink.

"May I ask why?" I said, taking another bite out of my pancakes.

"He came up to me and insisted we do this. He says it will keep business alive. Since this is the working season for vampires, we aren't getting enough customers, and lately we haven't been making enough money." He informed.

"I can talk to the boys to see if we can come up with a way to make more money for you but for that we need to talk about the schedules..."

"What about them?" he asked. I felt his gaze on me, it was uncomfortable.