Chapter Six: Kim Seokjin

Jimin's Pov

I lied on the bed for a good thirty minutes before someone decided to come get me and escort back to the underground tunnel where all the other guys stood waiting. Everyone looked grim and defeated, especially Taehyung who was conscious and standing.

He didn't even realize I was there until I touched his shoulder. He violently flinched and began to whimper until he turned around and saw me. His eyes widened as he buried his face into my neck and sobbed hard.

Even though I was in pain, I still forced myself to wrap my arms around him and hold him close. I looked up and around at the others. Some looked fine, tired but fine, while others look hysteric.

We got back to our room, the firs thing I did was go straight into the shower. I wanted to wash off evey remnant that vampire left on my. Taehyung was by my side as he quietly sobbed. I knew he was affected by everything and that alone made my blood boil even more. 

"It's alright Taehyung...I'm here with you" I said, feeling the water's temperature.

I stepped in first and help Taehyung in. He flinched as the water hit his bare skin, but soon after he adjusted well. We both stood in there naked and wet. We were silent for a few minutes before Taehyung spoke.

"It was so...horrible" he began to tremble. "I don't want to talk about it...ever" he added.

Taehyung let out a slight whimper as he looked down to himself. I looked down too and saw how bruised he was but I didn't dare to look any lower.

Stepping out of the shower, I walked over to the sink and found two toothbrushes and a tooth paste. I grabbed the toothbrush and brushed my teeth more than three times. By the fourth time I was able to get the taste of cum out of my mouth.

One I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out into our room. I didn't see our clothes from before so that must have meant the servants took them. I opened the first drawer on the dresser and saw some articles of clothes. Some were small, probably meant for me and some were big, meant for Taehyung. I chose a pair of blue jeans which very loose fitting and a white tee shirt.

I then wandered out into the hallway and peeked inside the other rooms some of the boys whom were either sleeping or talking. I took a peek inside Jackson and Mark's room but no one was inside so I decided to head on over to the rec room.

I didn't see anyone in there either and as I was about to leave, I heard the sound of the pool balls clicking together. I spun around and saw Jin leaning over the pool table.

He looked up at me for a spit second and the first thing I noticed was how beautifully plumped his lips were. Next was his chocolate brown eyes, which froze my mind. I felt my cheeks burn up as he continued to stare at me. He might as well have undressed me with his eyes. I wanted to say something to him, but nothing wanted to come out of my mouth. He saw that I couldn't speak, and smirked.

Oh god that was a sexy smirk.

"You must be Park Jimin." he spoke. His voice was deep, like how a man's voice should be. "I heard about you." He added, hitting the balls with his pool stick. The pool balls scattered all over the table, bumping into the sides or going onto the holes at the corners.

"Yeah, that's me" I managed to spit out. Jeeze I wanted to mentally slap myself for that. "You must be Kim Seokjin. I heard about you too." I said, moving over to the table.

Jin leaned over the table again and aimed his shot, his eyes were precise on where he wanted the balls to go. " It's Jin-hyung to you. " he corrected, hitting the balls with a good force. I felt my face heat up again.