Chapter Nine: Change of Plan

Jimin's Pov

Two moths had passed since our no fear plan began. It's weird in a way because it's only been two days since I went missing back in my world. I still can't get used to the time differences.

Things here began to change, especially the attitudes of the boys. I remember when I first came, everyone had the look of despair and fear, now everyone seemed content. No one liked living here, but just the thought of freedom was enough for us get by.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I heard a knocking at our door. "Jimin! Hoseok and the servants are here!" I heard Mark say from behind the door.

I made it to the rec room and saw all the boys crowded near the table. The servants had already left and Hoseok was near the doorway. He greeted me with a smile.

"I do hope you like what I got" he said as he gestured towards the table. I walked over to it and saw a mini pile of wooden stakes, holy water and crosses. There was enough for everyone.

"Thank you so much!" I said as I glanced over to him. He held a smug smile and nodded.

"It's my pleasure. Oh and look under the table" he said. I arched my brow and looked under, my jaw nearly fell to the ground.

He had gotten two sacks of Dynamite and some objects which looked like charges. I felt like I was in some James Bond movie all of the sudden.

"You're freaking amazing!" I said as I looked back up to him.

My pulse almost stopped.

Standing in the doorway, next to Hoseok, was a pissed off Kim Seokjin.

He scanned everyone in the room, then harden his gaze on me. Everyone was silent.

Jin walked into the room and slammed the door, leaving Hoseok out in the hallway. "What the fuck are you doing??" was the first thing he said.

I hesitated to speak, but managed to utter something. "This is all part of my plan." I said, looking over to the supplies. "We are going to escape and burn this place down." I added.

Jin's gaze was hard, but eventually those chocolate brown eyes soften as he let out a sigh. "Jimin...your plan won't work." He said flatly.

I felt my heart drop. Was he fucking serious?

"That's not funny" I said.

"I wasn't being funny!" he snapped. "I'm fucking serious. If you burn down the brothel, Master Kim is just going to build a new one" He added as he walked over and picked up a wooden stake. "The dynamite I would have never really thought of, but it will come in handy."

"What are you proposing." I asked.

Jin looked over to me, a small smirk crept upon his beautiful lips. "We kill Master Kim Namjoon and the other vampires here in the brothel." He said.

"Hyung...are you serious?" I asked, hoping this was just some sick joke. His face went hard, his eyes narrowed.

"I've been doing some planning of my own. I long to kill Master Kim, but I couldn't not because of fear, but because I didn't have the supplies or the help. Then you came along Jimin and with that you actually sparked that fire that I needed." He said, holding up a cross.

"Yeah, but I remember you told me that it was a stupid plan and that you'll end up getting hurt" I said, remembering the first time I talked to him. 

"You talked to him before?" Jackson asked suspiciously. Everyone stared at me.

"That's not the point." I replied. "Look hyung, you don't know how happy I am that you are joining us. You have as much knowledge as we do about this place. Hell, you personally know Master Kim more than anyone in this room, no, in this entire mansion."

"No true exactly, Master Yoongi is a good friend and close ally of Master Kim. He knows Master Kim longer then I have." He let out a sigh and picked up a bottle of holy water. "But mind you once we kill Master Kim, we have at least twenty minutes to escape this world."

"Why?" Mark asked.

"Because when word gets out that Master Kim is dead, every vampire here going to swarm the brothel and pick us out like flies. They will enslave us and use us as personal toys, nothing more and nothing less." He said darkly.

It was one thing being a prostitute but to be a slave for a vampire? Now that's something I don't want to find out.

"Okay what now? Are we still sticking to the same plan? I mean after all Hoseok did say that in order to kill a pure blood, we need a silver stake. We have four months until it comes." Jackson informed.

"And we use the four months to prepare. This isn't something we can do in a day." Jin replied. "Jimin, our main goal now it rig the mansion, the tunnels and the brothel with the explosives. The tunnel and the mansion are easy, but the brothel is going to be a challenge." He explained.

"So how do we rig the mansion and the tunnels?" one boy asked.

"We need to do this at night, when everyone is asleep." He looked back to the door. "You can come in now" he called out.

Hoseok opened the door, an annoyed look crossed his face. "I will come in around midnight. I need at least a group of five to come with me. The first night I'll show you guys around, but the next nights, we need to start rigging the place. I know how to use these explosives so don't worry about operating them." He informed. "Jin won't be able to help much since he will be with his master" he added.

Jin glared at Hoseok then looked back over to us. "For now, we each take a stake, a cross and a vile holy water and hide it in our rooms. The dynamite will have to stay in the rec room, under the table. Once we rig the explosives, we go after Jungkook. We force him to tell us the way out and then we stake him and leave him to burn." He said.

"How long will it take to successfully rig everything?" one boy asked.

Jin placed his hand on the back of his head and thought to himself.

"It will take two to three months" Hoseok answered.

"Fine we can deal with another two to three months. It will be enough for us to make more money" I said. Most boys agreed, others let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well, I better get going. Tomorrow night I'll take the first five boys and escort them around the through the tunnels and the mansion. Who wants to come?" Hoseok asked.

I raised my hand, as did Taehyung, Mark, Jackson and some other boy.

"Very well then, meet me here at midnight tomorrow." He concluded as he rushed out the door before Jungkook came.

Everyone ate lunch after that, Jin decided to stick around and talk about the plan. After we ate, we all took one of each items and brought them back to our rooms. We hid the dynamite under the couch. After that we all dispersed to our rooms. 

As I was about enter my room I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw that it was Jin.

"Is there something you wanted?" I asked.

He looked away for a moment, and I could have sworn he smiled, but I wasn't sure. "No...its nothing" he said as he walked off to his room.