Chapter Three: First Greetings

Jimin's Pov

A couple of hours had passed since being here and I had already learned three things about this place. Its dark, its cold, and we only have one bathroom in the room. On the positive side, Taehyung and I talked a little more about each other and I learned he went to the same high school as me. 

"You'd probably have never noticed me" he said as he played with the rim of his blouse.

"Why would you say that? " I replied. "Our high school is a pretty big school so I doubt you would even notice me! Plus, you probably have friends of your own to deal with."

" I don't have any friends...I get picked on a lot because...well I like boys" He muttered as his cheeks tinted a shade of pink. I was a bit surprised as I would have never thought he was gay.

Bonus points for me.

"Hey if it makes you feel better. I like boys too." I said as I playfully punched his arm. Taehyung looked at me with a cute boxy smile. His deep brown eyes made me lose my train of thought. "But umm...after last night, I might consider going straight" I added. The thought of Minho and Jisoo ruining my life was a bit painful to bear.

"Noooo!!! Stay on the rainbow path!!" Taehyung teased. 

"I was just joking. I don't even like girls in that way. I mean they are fun to hang out with but that's it for me." I said, leaning back on my arms.

"Hey Jimin...did you really mean what you said earlier?" Taehyung asked as he laid back on the bed.

"About getting out of here? Yeah I meant it." I replied. I was filled with doubt, but at the same time if I kept on telling myself this, then maybe I have a chance of surviving. "I just need some time. First, I need to figure out where are we exactly. I mean I can't see anything outside due to the fog." I said, looking out the window. It had been raining the entire time I was here.

"That's strange, I mean I never heard anything about rain on the weather forecast" Taehyung informed. "Do you think they took us to a different country?!" his voice rose a bit with panic.

"No...I don't think so. By then we would have woken up in a plane or something like that" I let out a sigh. "I think we might still be in Seoul, just in the abandoned parts. After all I heard Seoul has a lot of abandoned places." I added, getting off the bed. "I'll find out, and once I do, I'm getting us out of here."

"Hey! What's this about escaping?" came a voice from the doorway. I nearly jumped out of my skin as I spotted a boy with red hair leaning against the door frame. I didn't see him in the lineup before so he must have arrived probably before us. He was cute no doubt, probably around my age. His muscles were nice and lean, like he had been working out. He looked at least two inches taller than me.

"Umm...Nothing! We weren't talking about escaping!" Taehyung blurted out. I glanced over to him and let out a deep sigh. There is no point in hiding this secret.

"I didn't choose to be some prostitute in a place filled with sadistic vampires." I said, looking around the room. "I am planning on getting out, I just need some time."

The red head let out a laugh as he entered our room. He was wearing dirty blue jeans and a white tee shirt that showed his muscles on his arms. "Look, I just came here to tell you that the boys are having a meeting two rooms down to your right. All newbie's have to come. Oh and I'm Mark" He said, extending out his hand.

I took his hand and firmly shook it. He had a nice grip. "I'm Park Jimin, and that's Taehyung...um..." I looked over to Taehyung, unsure what his full name was.