~*~

The dinner was going smoothly. Lisa was able to befriend one of Jungkook's cousins, Jennie. It was their first-ever meeting as Jennie was from New Zealand and they just got here about two weeks ago.

Jennie was already married and she recently had her first baby. Her husband, Min Yoongi, was from a family of musicians and they have an entertainment company here in Korea. They met, got married and started a family in New Zealand. But now they came home here in Korea because Yoongi's going to take over their family business.

"You've been married to Jungkook for a year now and you still don't have a baby?" Jennie asked as Lisa happily played with her one-year-old daughter.

Lisa looked up at Jennie.

"We are both busy." Lisa lied.

"But you want a baby?" Jennie asked again.

"It hasn't crossed my mind yet," Lisa uttered again, getting uncomfortable with Jennie's questions. It's not a lie though. Having a baby hasn't crossed her mind yet. Heck, she doesn't even have a significant other.

"Hmm, Jungkook's too much of a workaholic," Jennie commented. "Tell him that you want a baby."

"What?" Lisa asked as her eyes went wide.

"Our little Yoonji seems very fond of you already and you guys just met tonight. Yoonji hates strangers." Jennie smiled as she caressed her daughter's cheeks.

"Oh." Lisa looked at the little girl on her lap, her little hands playing with her hair.

"Yoonji-yah~ do you like auntie Mara?" Jennie gushed at her little princess.

"You're a natural with kids Mara." Mrs. Jeon spoke, making Lisa blushed at the compliment. "Yoonji already likes you. It took me a while before I was able to hold her."

Lisa smiled shyly.

"It's clear that you love kids. Why don't you get pregnant and give us a grandchild." Mrs. Jeon chuckled before looking at her son who was listening to their conversation. "Jungkook?"

"Your mother's right. When are you two planning on giving us a grandchild Jungkook?" Jungkook's father suddenly spoke, catching Lisa and Jungkook's attention.

"Look at your wife. She's holding a child. It's a beautiful sight to see. And it would be better if she's holding your own." He added.

Lisa was speechless. She looked at Jungkook who was staring at the food on his plate.

"I don't think it's the right time to have a child, Father. I'm very busy with work." Jungkook answered shortly.

"Work's not a valid excuse Son. You run the company. You control your time." Mr. Jeon stated.

"Can we not talk about this?" Jungkook sighed.

"Jungkook-ah, your Father and I are not getting any younger. We want to see you start a family and have kids. Look at Jennie and Yoongi. They already have a kid." Mrs. Jeon added.

Silence took over after. Lisa bit her bottom lip, uncertain of what Jungkook will say next. When he didn't speak, Lisa decided to save the situation because it seemed like his parents won't let this conversation go without getting a proper answer.

"Jungkook just wanted to make sure he has time first before a kid comes." She spoke and Jungkook looked at her with confused eyes.

"Uhm... he wants to be..." Lisa paused, searching in her brain with the right word to say.