His eyes traveled down further. The short tight black dress fitted her perfectly. Her curves were perfectly accentuated by it.

"No Jungkook. Stop. Why are you even checking her out?" He scolded in his mind.

"Stop. Just go downstairs." Jungkook stepped back, removing Lisa's hold onto his necktie. Lisa suddenly realized how close their proximity was and immediately stepped away and walked out of the walk-in closet.

~*~

Five minutes later of waiting in the living room, Lisa looked up upon hearing footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Jungkook looking all expensive and dangerously handsome.

"Let's go," Jungkook told her and she stood up from her seat. They walked out of the front door. Jungkook led her to his car, an expensive jet black Audi r8. Lisa was in awe at the sight of the expensive car.

"Of course he owned a luxurious car, Lisa. He's a freaking CEO of a huge business empire here in Korea. What do you expect?" Lisa thought to herself.

"Hurry and get in will you? We're gonna be late." Jungkook told her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She rolled her eyes before opening the door to the passenger seat and got in the same time as Jungkook did on the driver's seat.

The whole car ride took about forty-five minutes but it felt forever for Lisa. Both of them didn't utter a word. It was dead silent.

Lisa's heart started to pound loudly against her chest as soon as they entered the gates that lead to the Jeon's Family Mansion. Her palms started to sweat as nervousness again took over her system.

"This is more nerve-wracking than when I arrived at his home." Lisa thought to herself.

Jungkook turned the engine off and got out of the car. Lisa, on the other hand, took a deep breath before finally getting out of the car.

He leads her towards the front door. Sound of chatters reverberated throughout the house as soon as a maid opened the door for them. She looked around. The house was like Jungkook's. Only that his house's interior and exterior design looked more modern.

She stiffened when she felt Jungkook's hand rested on her lower back, directing her towards what she assumed was the dining room.

"Ah, they're here." The man who sat at the head of the table uttered with a smile. He seemed to be in his early fifties so Lisa assumed that this man was Jungkook's father and the current Chairman of Jeon Empire Group. He looks like Jungkook, just older.

Jungkook left her side and went to greet his family. Lisa quickly followed, not wanting to look awkward just standing by the entrance of the dining room.

"Mara dear, it's been a while." A woman said and took her hand, startling her a bit. It's Jungkook's mother.

"Good evening Eo-eommoni." She smiled nervously. The woman stood up from her seat and hugged her. They then pulled away and Lisa saw the motherly smile written on the woman's lips. But what caught her attention was the woman's eyes. The woman's eyes looked the same as Jungkook's eyes.

"How was your trip to Japan, darling?" Jungkook's mother asked.

"So mother had them believe that lie?" Lisa thought to herself before plastering a small smile.

"It was well. I got back a couple of weeks ago." Lisa played along.

"That's great to know dear. Let's have a chitchat about that later. Now go and sit beside Jungkook. Dinner is about to start." The woman ushered her. Lisa bowed before going to the empty seat beside Jungkook.