"oh, the one that came in the same day as you? after the car accident?" she questioned firmly.

taehyung nodded.

"well I only brought him food but from what I know, his parents took him home after he woke up and that's all."

"do you mind giving me their address?"

"sure, i'll search and see what i can find."

taehyung thanked her and began eating his food. as for hospital food, it tasted really good, so tae used the opportunity to fulfill his stomach's wish.

❆❆❆

it was already evening and taehyung with his mom stood at the exit with his dad, who already arrived. while he was paying the bills for taehyung's treatment, the nurse handed tae a little paper, which he assumed had jungkook's address.

he thanked her and said goodbye to the doctor and the staff.

the car ride back to their house was all about filling in taehyung of what he missed and the tears of happiness from his parents.

as much as taehyungs loved his parents, he couldn't stop thinking about jungkook. but before he could do anything, he had to rest.

deciding to call his friend, jimin, taehyung plopped on his comfy bed in his room.

sliding his finger through his phone, it started blimming and beeping with notifications that came from all these four months. taehyung smiled as he saw over a thousand messages from countless people and it made him feel great that people cared.

looking for jungkook's phone number first, taehyung's smile faded.

it was no where to be found. he didn't have him in his contacts, messages, social media. the only thing all of them said was -

contact no longer available.

after an hour long conversation with his friend, who was head over heels happy to hear that tae was alive, he felt sleepy and decided to go to sleep.

before that, he posted on his social media, letting everyone know he was alright. but the questions about jungkook still furrowed in his head.

what could have possibly happened to him?

_______________

@/kimtaetae i am alive and healthy as ever! thank you all so much who have supported me 💜 has anyone heard of jungkook?

has anyone heard of jungkook?

12,057 likes  💬 5,174 comments

________

@/ urprettygirl: omg tae everyone missed you so much!!!💜💜💜

@/ jinthehandsome: i am never letting you drive with jungkook again.  btw where is he?

@/ namjoonie: man, no one heard from him ever since. did he just dissapeear? 🤔🤔🤔

@/ yoongs: bro we're happy to have you back! kook have never answered me, idk

@/ sunshinehobi: finally you're free, we're so gonna throw you a welcome back party 😉🌻

#2 some