Chapter 36: Gushing

The next day Stephen came over to Judson's and played baseball in the front yard. Judson kept going on and on about Cerise. Stephen would nod and groan in response "dude, are you seriously just gonna talk about my sister the whole time? Cause I already live with her everyday." Stephen said with a huff.

"Sorry, she's just so perfect." Judson replied. Stephen scoffed. "Right, perfect. Okay. She's not little miss perfect. She may act like she is but she's far from it."

"Jeez, what's got you all worked up today?" Judson asked and rolled his eyes. Stephen huffed. "Ugh, I don't know. Maybe I don't like the idea of my best friend dating my big sister."

"Are you really gonna argue with me about this?" He asked. Stephen at this point was ready to tear his hair out. "yes! That's my big sister! Listen, if you so much as break her heart; I will hurt you."

—————

Cerise and Lydia were painting their nails in Cerise's bedroom. "So...... what did his lips feel like?" Lydia asked. Cerise smiled "they were so soft." She said.

"I've never seen you smile so much." Lydia said with a giggle. Cerise giggled back "I've never met a guy that could make me smile this much."

"Do you think you guys will last?" Lydia asked. "I hope so. He makes me happy. Happier than Derrick did. Judson respects me, my body, my family, and spoils me when I'm on my monthly. He doesn't act like it's gross even though it is. I never realized it until now." Cerise replied.

"How does he spoil you?" Lydia asked. Cerise smiled. "He has me come to his house. We lay on the couch and he gives me all the sweets." She said with a laugh. "He's been doing this since I was 13. With Austin's supervision of course."

"Awww, That's so sweet!" Lydia squealed.