Character Description

A/N: I will go oldest to youngest.

Teens

Hunter Ray: 18 year old adopted son of Adam and Jasmina Ray. He is a red head
who plays basketball. He is a High School Senior.

Cerise Rupp: 16 year old straight A High School sophomore who is a bit of a heartbreaker when it comes to looks. She is the captain of the cheer squad. Much like her dad, she is musically inclined. She plays Piano, Guitar, and Flute. Daughter of Adam and Ericha Rupp.

River Ray: 15 year old Freshman, adopted daughter of Adam and Jasmina Ray.  Loves to sing and dance.

Lydia Lundquist: 15 year old High School Freshman who looks just like her dad. Much like Cerise, she also earns straight As but she is the captain of the Drill Team.

Coralee Brown: 13 year old 7th grader who has her mom's brown hair and her dad's eyes. She and Her twin brother Judson are the complete opposite of each other. Daughter of Austin and Olena Brown

Judson Brown: 13 year old 7th Grader who has his dads blonde hair and eyes. He's the sporty type. He plays baseball and has a bit of a crush on Cerise. Son of Austin and Olena Brown.

Preteens

Stephen Rupp: 12 year old baby brother of Cerise. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. His favorite thing to do is play checkers and go on the road with his dad in the summer time. (6th grade)

Raegan Foust: 11 year old daughter of Tim and Jenika Foust. Has Tim's brown curly hair and green eyes. Loves to read books and play her dad's guitar. (5th grade)

Kids

Zachary Rupp: 9 year old son of Chris and Quinn Rupp. Looks like his biological dad but Chris is shrugging that off. Loves to watch Cartoons and draw. (4th grade)

Jubilee Ray: 8 year old daughter of Adam and Jasmina Ray. Looks just like Jasmina. Loves to play outside and climb trees. Chance Nicknamed her Monkey for this reason. (3rd grade)

Paxton Rupp: newborn son of Chris and Quinn Rupp. Chris's first biological child.