Chapter 27: Rosemary's First Easter

Adam picked Rosemary up. "Happy Easter sweet girl. Mommy and I got you some stuff." He said. It was about 6:30am and he was up feeding her.

Ericha came downstairs. She giggles at the sight before her. Rosemary was tossing baby food at Adam. She had just learned how to crawl despite being 10 months old.

"Ope. We're done." Adam said when baby food landed in his eye. He cleaned Rosemary up and put her on the floor.

Rosemary quickly crawled away. She went down the hall to the bathroom. Ericha giggled. "First Easter Morning not going so good huh?"

Adam laughed and started cooking breakfast. "Could be worse. Is Cerise's gift here yet?"

Ericha nodded as she heard a noise from the bathroom. She walked quickly. Rosemary Saige? Watcha doin angel? You wanna take a bath?" She asked with a giggle.

Rosemary responded with a loud squeal. Ericha shook her head and gave her a bath.

Adam loved hearing the sound of his youngest daughter's squeals as she took a bath. He had told the band about Rosemary's condition 2 months ago after taking a while to process it.

They were all very understanding and willing to help in any way. Adam sat her easter basket aside for her to have after she got dressed.

———

30 minutes later all the kids were up and going through their easter baskets. Cerise's was filled with makeup, Hair accessories, and a cellphone case.

She thanked her parents and gave them hugs. Stephan's basket was filled with a new baseball and glove, baseball cards, and a new cellphone.

"Woah! A phone?! Are you for real?!" Stephan asked excitedly. Adam laughed. "Yes."

Ericha smiled at his excitement. "now, it's only a starter phone. It's a flip phone so it is to be used for emergencies only. It's pre paid."

"I don't care. I'm just happy to finally have a phone. Thank you!" Stephan said. "You're welcome." Adam said with a laugh.

Rosemary's basket was filled with toys for Autistic babies to help stimulate her. She also received 3 new stuffed animals and a sensory table.

She spent the day feeling her soft new toys and playing with the sand and water in her table.

"Hmm I wonder why Cerise wasn't too excited about her gifts." Adam said. "Eh. I don't mind as long as she thanked us. She's 16. I kinda expected her to not act excited." Ericha said.

Through The Kids Eyes (Sequel to A Way to Start The New year) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें