40

7 months later

Kamiya

After finding out that Tiana baby wasn't Anthony's we never heard from them again. I thought they were going to try to take us to court with some fake DNA test or some stupid shit but they went on with their lives.

As for us we're moving to Calabasas for a new start. We got the kids into private school because even though all the drama was over we didn't want anyone crazy fucking with our kids.

Mikah and Jamila decided to move Charlotte, North Carolina. They said they wanted to move somewhere peaceful. I've never been there so I'm not sure if its peace or not but they've been there a month and they love it. It's hard not driving up the road and seeing them but I know they're happy.

Keisha and Giovanni settled down in New York City. Gio decided to calm down in the mafia shit and start a business. It was a modeling business and Keisha was one of his models. Even Gianna was modeling some. Me and Keisha's friendship was back on track even though I kinda keep my guard up with her. I'm not sure why but once you disappoint me I'm always gone feel a certain way towards you. I still love her like a sister though.

Mr. Price was still the same old Mr. Price. He had a woman in his life that was just about as crazy as hell. I guess he thought he could pull the player shit on Anna but Anna knocked some sense into him and the woman he almost cheated with. Till this day I haven't seen him even stare in the direction of another woman. Anna had him on lock for sure.

As for Corey he found a new man and they quick got married. We were all invited to the wedding and even Cameron showed up. Even though they had their problems he realized that Corey was still his blood brother and if anybody fucked with him he would have to deal with Cameron.

After years of bullshit and drama everyone his finally stress free and happy with their lives. Which is how it should be.

So this is the END of The Plugs Son: 2. I really appreciate you guys reading these books and sticking around though my laziness. Again thank you all for getting The Plugs Son to 1 million views.