34

Corey

I drove all the way home with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe that after all these years he would still not claim me as his son. I look just like them and he still doesn't want to claim me.

I parked in my garage and ran to my husband.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked

"He still doesn't want to claim me." I said crying into his shirt.

"Baby you have to give him time. This is a lot plus your brother got them in FBI shit. He's not going to open up that quick." He said

"But he needs to know what I've been through not having a father." I said

"I know baby. You should have just invited him here like I said." He said

"I know Nicck but it'll be weird." I said straighten myself up.

"So you think basically kidnapping him and his sons with their friends is better?" He asked

"No but they'll listen to me more." I said

"Just give him time." He said

I nodded my head and dropped the conversation.

I met Nicck 5 years ago, every since he's been the love of my life. At the beginning of this year he told me he ran into someone that looked exactly like me. Once he showed me the picture I knew exactly who the man was. It was my deadbeat of a father.

Nicck wanted me to actually meet my father and make amends with him but it's hard as hell to reach him. I told my brother everything and he explained to me that my father fucked my mom and left her high and dry with me. After he found out she was pregnant he told her to get an abortion because it wasn't his problem.

Nicck was a big help throughout all of this. He was quicker than my brother on finding information of my dad. He found out about my brothers and their families. Honestly if I wasn't gay I would snatch Jamila from my youngest brother. My brother Malik just nasty because his wife was fat and sloppy unlike the others. Nicck brought up my brother, Cameron's, wife but didn't say as much about her as he did the other wives.

"Imma go to the store. You need anything?" Nicck asked knocking me out of my thoughts

"No I'm okay. Thank you though." I said

He walked out the door and I got a call.

Corey- Hello?

Agent Thomas- THEY'RE GONE!!!

Corey- Who's gone?

Thomas- The Price men and Game. They're all gone.

Corey- Who the fuck let them out?

Thomas- We aren't sure our surveillance cameras were down.

Corey- Find them now.

45 minutes eariler

Kamiya

"Okay y'all ready?" The Jamila asked

"Yeah" We said

We walked towards the back of the building and switched off the camera and some of the lights. The back door was cracked open which meant they were very stupid. We walked in and immediately ran into the lady with black hair.

"What are you doing here?" She said

"Courtney. How are you?" I asked

"Excuse me?" She said