11

James

"Brandon!" I called my oldest son into my bedroom.

His mother and my youngest son were out shopping.

"Wassup?" Brandon said as he walked into my room.

"I need you to try to get closer to the Price twins again." I tell him.

"Why? You know they don't want me around." He said and started rubbing the knot Marcus left on his head the last time they fought .

"I don't care what they want. Y'all are family and need to be close." I tell him.

"For what?" He asked

"Just do what I tell you." I said

"Dad I can't. Kamiya and Cameron like guard dogs around them." He said

"Cameron and Kamiya can kiss my ass. Y'all are cousins and no family shouldn't be close to one another." I said

"I guess I'll try." He said

"Good now go do that." I said

He gave me a weird look and walked out.

I pulled my laptop up and started back to what I was doing.

A few years back Anthony Price got into it with some Russians. I contacted the Russians a few years ago and now we're partners. I only really started dating Karmen because she was close to Kamiya and Kamiya was with Cameron who is Anthony Price son.

I didn't mean to fall in love with Karmen at all. It caught me off guard. She was just everything I wanted in a woman. When I started hanging around Cameron and the rest of them they actually made me feel like I had a family. I slowly stopped the plan until I found out my wife was in love with Cameron. That broke my heart into a million pieces. The way Cameron reacted didn't make it any better.

As soon as I found out about everything I called the Russians and set everything up once again. I'm definitely going through with my plan now.

I called my friend Fredo so see if it's anything new I need to know.

Fredo- Wassup.

James- Anything new?

Fredo- A lot. Apparently Anthony Price had a lot of backup. Game and his wife just came down and I heard YG and his wife are in their way. Games friend from Atlanta and their wives are down here. I'm not sure if more are coming but with just them it's a lot of pressure.

James- Why is it a lot of pressure? Who are these people?

Fredo- Every single one of them has killed a person at least once except Kiari wife Mariah.

James- Kamiya has killed someone?

Fredo- Kamiya has killed multiple people but every persons life she's ended crossed her.

James- Do we still have a chance?

Fredo- Only way we'll have a chance is to take down the strongest of them which are Game, Cameron, Giovanni,-

James- Giovanni is working with them too?

Fredo- Apparently, Cameron is like a brother to him.

James- Traitor but go ahead.

Fredo- Kiari, Jordyn, Kamiya-

James- Wait why are Kamiya and Jordyn a threat?

Fredo- I thought you've been around them for years? But anyway, Kamiya feels as if her children are involved and that's something you don't wanna mess with. Jordyn on the other hand is just crazy and strong as fuck for a woman. Keisha as well.