32

Jordyn

Once I arrived at the home I stood across the street and examined the home for 10 minutes before running over. I quickly got to the fence of the backyard and pushed it opened. I quickly looked around for the door and once I found it I went over to it and unlocked the door with the screwdriver.

I started going up the stairs and when I was almost at the top one stair was weird. When I walked on it, it had hallow sound to it. I went down a couple steps and sat. I lifted the stair up and saw a file with 2 pistols. I took out the file and looked through it. It had pictures of all of us and all types of information about it. It even had my miscarriage in it. I took out my phone and started taking pictures of everything.

"MOM!" I heard from downstairs. I quickly and quietly put the things back and ran up the stairs. I ran into a random room and gently closed the door behind me. I turned and examined the room and it was like a rednecks dream. There were guns and American flags everywhere. I started to look around then heard someone coming up the stairs. I hid under the desk as they walked into the room.

"Did you meet up with her?" I heard a man ask.

"Yes and Jordyn was there. Neither of them wanted to come but I threatened Kamiya with her child's drug trafficking charge and she came." A woman said

"And?" The man asked

"I couldn't get anything out of her. The price men have her wrapped around their fingers." She said

"How long do you think you can keep them until they realize they have no charges against them?" He asked

"A total of 6 witnesses have shown up. We're getting their statements as we speak." She said

"Maybe we can get them to lie a little. Like if they say they saw the price men fighting make them said the price men threatened the victim and then killing them for nothing." The man said

"Why do you want them away so bad?" The lady asked

"It's more so about my half brother. He won't tell me. Lot but he said big Anthony is the reason his dad was never there. He was also the reason our mom was on suicide watch for so long."

"Um okay?" The lady asked kind of weird.

I heard them walk out the room and I got from under the desk. I saw the man was still in the room and ducked back down. He was on a cell phone.

"Yes ma'am we found them. They're not going anywhere."

"We're going to pin as many charges on Anthony as we can. He's going to pay for what he did to you."

I heard the door close and peaked. He was gone. I got from my position and went to the door. I peaked out and saw no one. I went to the stairs and got the file from under the stair. I went back into the room and went to the window. I opened it and looked around. I didn't see no one and I jumped. I rolled on the ground and quickly got up. I ran out the yard and towards my car.

I drove back to Kamiya house and saw her pulling in the same time I was. We got out and went into her home.

"What'd you find?" She asked as she closed the door.

I threw the file on the table and pictures and papers started flying out.

"What in the hell?" She asked

"It's everything that's ever happened to any of us." I said

"Why do they have this?" She asked

"Im not sure but I did hear a guy say that Cams dad is the reason his mom was on suicide watch."