Chapter 19: Old Feelings?

Erin's POV: Jailen was at my house and we were getting ready for our nights out. Jacob had been blowing up my phone, but I've been ignoring his calls. I tried calling Sarina again, but she didn't pick up the phone. I just took a quick shower and just threw on a tank top and sweats. Some one was ringing the doorbell so I went to go answer it, but I wish I didn't. Jacob was there. I rolled my eyes and tried to close it, but he stuck his foot in and pushed the door open.

Me: What the hell do you want Jacob?

Jacob: Just talk to me E.

Me: It's Erin to you, and what is there to talk about? I know what I saw!

Jacob: I know this is bad, but please, hear me out.

Me: I don't want to talk about this right now okay, so can you please--

Jacob: Five minutes!!

Me: {sighs} Five minutes.

Jacob: When I went to the bathroom, and I ran into my ex.

Me: Kelsey? The one that cheated on you with Jawan Harris?

Jacob: Yeah, her. She was asking how I was doing. Jawan dumped her for her sister and she got emotional, so I gave her a hug. But then, we just kissed.

Me: Who made the first move?

Jacob: Does it ma--

Me: Yes! It matters! Now who made the first move.

Jacob: {sighs} I did.

I looked down at the carpet. I can't believe this. He moved in to kiss his ex? The one that he cried over for weeks and he cried on MY shoulder. 

Me: You still care for her don't you?

Jacob: {stays quiet}

Me: That's what I thought.

I went to the door and opened it. He got the message and walked out, not before kissing me softly on the nose. I walked back upstairs with Jailen and finished getting ready.

OUTFIT:

1. White Ruffle Tube Top

2. Black/Pink/Purple/Green Floral Skirt

3. Pink Hi-Top Converse

4. Pink Cardigan

5. Pink Geek Glasses

I wore my hair down and curly with a solid pink headband. I did my makeup and put on pink lipgloss and my gold Rolex chain and white pearl studs. Andre texted me letting me know he was outside. Jailen wished me good luck and I walked outside.

Andre: Wow, you look great! {hugs}

Me: {laughs} Whatever. You look nice too.

When I walked to their car, Antonio was sitting in the front seat eyeing me. I tried my best to ignore him and hopped into the car.

AM {Andre's mom}: Hello Erin, nice to see you again!

Me: {smiles} Nice to see you too Mrs. Hunt. You too Antonio.

He looked shocked that I even said hi to him, but he smiled and waved back. It wasn't long for we got to the sushi place. His mom just dropped us off and told her to call when we're ready. We walked in and got a table instantly.

Me: So how are things with your girlfriend?

Andre: She hooked up with some other dude, and now she's preggo, so we're not together anymore. But I noticed you took down all your instagrams pics of you and Jacob. Why?

Me: He kissed another girl today, and it turns out he still has feelings for her.

Andre: Oh, I'm soo sorry. {rests his hand on top of mine} A pretty girl like yourself shouldn't have to go through that.

Me: {smiles} Boy, please.

We started eating our sushi and catching up. I'm starting to grow feelings for him again. I felt my phone vibrate and I got a text.

??_: Hey, it's Antonio. I know your broke up with your dude, and I know you're feeling my brother.

Me: And let me guess, you don't like it?

Antonio_: Actually, I think u guys would b cute together. I mean, it could wrk 2, since you're both going 2 London.

Me: Really? I thought u hated me?

Antonio_: I dnt hate u. I had 2 do tht or else Henaya and them would kill me! But u seem rlly cool tho.

Me: Thanks Tony :)

Antonio_: And plus I kno he likes u, so yeahh, but  imma let u get back 2 ur date. Have fun ;)

I put my phone down and we continued talking. We ate dessert and he told his mom he wanted to walk me home since it's not that far. We arrived at my house.

Andre: I had fun tonight.

Me: So did I. And I'm so glad we're going to school together.

Andre: Yeah, me too.

It got quiet then he tilted my chin up and leaned in. I leaned in as well and our lips touched. I instantly felt sparks between us as our lips moved in sync. We both pulled away and smiled.

Andre: So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?

Me: Yeah, sure.

He smiled and hugged be beofre walking out into the night. I went inside and closed my door. Dang, I think I'm falling for Andre all over again.