Chapter 2

Erin's POV: Graduation was last night, and it was really fun. I made honor roll, and I recieved awards for my London scholarship. I miss all my friends and stuff. My sis Sarina has to go to summer schools becuase she was failing her classes. I got a text from Hendrick.

Hendrick_: ERIN!! WAKE UP!!

Me: What Asian? (Yeah, he's asain)

Hendrick_: Six Flags. You, me, and Tavian. You have your season pass right?

Me: Yeah. Okay, what time are ya'll coming?

Hendrick_: We're almost at Tavian's house, so go get ready E.

Me: Kk. See you in a bit.

I jump up and hit the shower. I dry off and put on some lotion.

OUTFIT:

1. White Fitted Crop Top

2. Khaki Cargo Jeggings

3. Red Letterman Jacket

4. Red Hi-Top Converse

5. Red Nerd Glasses

My hair was still straightened from graduation, so I didn't have to do it. I put on my makeup and just scrolled through Instagram on my iPhone waiting for Hendrick.

Mom: Hey graduate! Where you off too?

Me: {laughs} Hendrick, Tavian, and I are going to Six Flags today.

Mom: Oh okay, do you need some money?

Me: No I'm good. Can you tell Sarina, they're some tacos from last night. She was still upset about---

Mom: Yeah. It was her punishment. I told her to bring up her grades, or things will change. But I don't want to kill your day. {car horn beeps} There's his mom. Run along sweetie.

I hugged mom and ran outside to Hendrick's car.

Hendrick's Mom: Well someone's looking cute today.

Me: {smiles} Thank you Ms. Guinto.

Tavian: {smiles shyly} H-Hey Erin.

Me: Hey Tavian.

We arrive at Six Flags, and Hendrick instantly drags me to 'Drop of Doom'. We went on all the rides in the park and me and Tavain shared a big bag on cotton candy.

Me: Can you belive we're freshmen?

Tavian: I know right? But forreal E, I wanna ask you something.

Me: Sure, what's up?

Tavian: So, um I've liked you for a long time, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?

Me: Tavian I like you too, but I don't know. I'm leaving the country soon and I-----

Tavian cut me off with a kiss. Man his lips are soft!

Me: Yes, I'll be your girlfriend.

Hendrick: Awww!

Tavian: How long have you been standing there?

Hendrick: The whole time. Let's double date tomorrow. You two, and me and Morgan. Movies. The Fault in Our Stars?

Me: I'm dying to see thay movie. Let's go!

Tavian: Anything for you doll :)

Who knew these things would happen at Six Flags?