Chapter 9: Sleepover Gone Right

Erin's POV: We pull up at my grandmother's house. I used the key to unlock the door. At my grandma's house in the living room, there are two couches, and there is a mancave so there is a couch, and then there is the bedroom. We ordered pizza and we chilled in the living room.

Ray: Okay, so where is everybody sleeping?

Roc: Me and Sarina will sleep on that couch.

E.J.: I'll take this couch.

Ray: I'll take the one in the mancave.

Roc: Then that leaves the bedroom.

Ray: Those two can have it.

Me+Jacob: Are you guys sure?

Everyone: Sure!

I went the bathroom and changed to a white tank top and pink polka dot pants. Jacob was already in bed and loord that boy was shirless. I walked into the room slowly and crawled on the opposite side of the bed.

Jacob: E, you're gonna fall off the bed.

Me: Oh..yeah.

I scooted a little closer until Jacob grabbed me by my waist and scooted me the closest to him. Truth was I was nervous to be this close to him, like in the same bed, and with him shirtless. OMG this boy is soo fine.

Me: You never answered my question.

Jacob: You've asked so many :)

Me: What about your family? Since they're gonna be in El Salvador for over a year, and you're not in Mindless Behavior anymore, where are you gonna live?

He jumped out of bed and grabbed his backpack and pulled out this letter.

Jacob: Open it.

Me: Jay, this letter is addressesd to you... {gasps} this is from London Preparatory Academy. Why didn't you tell me you applied?

Jacob: I wanted to surprise you, but you're crazy smart E, I don't even have a chance.

Me: Jacob, don't say that. I learned most of what I know from you. You deserve to go to this school as much as I do. {tilts his chin up} Remember that.

I opened the letter and I gasped. He....got....in! JACOB GOT IN!! WE'RE GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER. AND, he got in on a gifted scholership, just like me!!!

Jacob: See, I told you I wouldn't get---

Me: Dude, you got in!

Jacob: {snatches paper from me} Shut up, let me see!!!!

When he accepted the fact that he got in we started jumping up and down screaming. Roc, Ray, E.J, and Sarina came rushing in our room.

Sarina: What?!

Jacob: I got in to LPA!

Roc: Hey E, aren't you going there?

Me: Yup!!

Ray: Oh that great bro! Now you can finally tell her that you like---

E.J. took a pillow and threw it at Ray Ray, I guess he caught on with the look Roc was giving him. Roc put his arm around Sarina was was snuggling with her.

Me+Jacob: Umm, did we miss something?

Roc: Oh yeah, we're a thing now.

He did a Kanye shrug and walked off with Sarina. E.J. walked off with them before he gave Jacob a thumbs up and gave me a wink. Ray did the same thing.

Me: Okay, what was that about?

Jacob: E? I have something to tell you.

Me: {gets nervous} What is it?

Jacob: I want you to know ever since we met, I've had a big crush on you, that's why I applied to that school, so I wouldn't have to go a day without seeing you. I know you're still crush with that thing with Tavian, so I'll--

I just cupped his face and kissed him. He instantly kissed back. His lips were so  soft and perfect... We both pulled away breathing hard.

Jacob: That was...wow.

Me: {blush} Yeah...

Jacob: Will you be my girlfriend, E?

Me: {smiles} I thought you'd never ask.

He smiled and kissed me again. Wow, I got my boo :)