Chapter 11: Prodigy

Erin's POV: I can't believe we just ran into Prod, or Craig. He didn't feel appreciated in MB so he left and formed a new group called Crazy Attitude, just to get back at them. In Crazy Attitude, there is a girl named Jailen, but her stage name is Princess. There are two other guys named Savage and Monster, but their real names are Nate and Allen. Nate and Aleen are white boys, but they are fiine, I can't lie.

Craig: Well, hey E, Princeton.

Jacob: Craig, what----

Craig: Ah Ah Ah, it's PRODIGY to you. E only has permission to call me by my real name.

Me: Craig? What is going on with you? Why are you doing all this?

Craig: I felt like I wasn't important in the group. Just because I sung lead, that doesn't change the fact that fans skipped over me just to get their three autographs. Do you know how embarrassing that is?

Me: Craig.. {reaches over and gives him a hug}

I couldn't believe he was crying. He was still my friend, and he is a good person, so I had to do what I had to do.

Craig: {in tears} And then, when I got replaced so quickly, I thought they didn't care about me anymore.

Jacob: Craig, we still care about you a lot!! Ray always talks about you. Roc, still does the moonwalk you taught him. You got me addicted to putting ice cream on every single dessert. And this girl over here still listens to our first album and one day, she kissed our poster---

Me: OKAY. I think he gets it Jacob!! {turns red}

Craig started laughing as Jacob kissed my cheek. I understand his point, but he didn't have to say ALL that.

Me: See? We all still love you!

Craig: You're right! I wish I didn't cancel your hotel thing.

Jacob: It's actually cool. If you didn't, I wouldn't been able to tell a beautiful girl, I'm in love with her :)

I looked up at him and smiled. Dang, I love this boy :)

Craig: Again, I'm really sorry.

Me: Soo, come over for dinner tonight, at my house. Bring the crew too.

Craig: Aight Fasho {kisses my cheek} See you soon E?

He dapped Jacob and walk back to his limo. Jacob kissed my nose.

Jacob: You are the best ever!

Me: I couldn't do it without you :)

He smiles and grabs my hand and walks us back to the car. Man<3<3