Chapter 14: Make-Up

Erin's POV: I turns out everyone was watching outside and they were all clapping for us. I got to leave the hospital and go home. Jailen, Allen, and Nate are going to meet up with us later because everyone wanted to take me out today. When me and the guys got home, Sarina was on the couch watching tv. She turned around and ran towards me, but she kind of kept her distance because Roc was right there.

Sarina: Erin, are you okay? I've been calling you for hours!

Me: How come you didn't come up to the hospital?

Sarina: I didn't think you wanted to see me honestly. Everyone was mad, so I wanted to give you some space.

Me: Sarina, you're my sister. I could never hate you. I was just hurt that you never told us about your past. I thought we were best friends.

Sarina: It wasn't easy. I felt if I told you, you all would treat me with sympathy all the time. And with the whole Nathan thing, he got mad because I moaned Roc's name instead.

Both of us started laughing and Roc blushed and turned away.

Sarina: I didn't mean any of that stuff E. I'm really sad that you're leaving, but that is a great school! You can't pass that up.

Me: I know, but I'm going to miss you.

Sarina: We have all kinds of ways to communicate, I'll be fine.

Roc: Sarina, I miss you,

Sarina: I miss you too Roc.

She rant to him and they shared a passionate kiss. Aww! Looks like everything is back to normal.

Jacob: Bae, go freshen up, we've got a lot planned today.

Me: Like what?

Jacob: You know how you were telling me that you wanted some piercings?

Me: {gets nervous} Yeah..?

Jacob: Well, today's your lucky day!

Me: Ooh lord!