Chapter 12: Reunited and it Feels So Good..?

Erin's POV: Me and Jacob just got back from the store. Making dinner for 10 people?! I'm gonna need serious help. The guys were at my house, nothing new. Ray and E.J. were playing video games and Roc and Sarina were making out. Same old, same old. I'm not sure if they'll be okay with Crazy Attitude coming over, because those 3 really don't like them. Well as long as they all like me, I'm good {LOL}.

Me: Hey guys.

Everybody: Oh, hey E!

Ray: Damn girl, why you buy all that food for?!

Jacob: Babe, you want me to tell them?

Roc: Tell us what?

Me: No, I got it. {sighs} We're having some guests for dinner tonight.

Sarina: Really, who?

Me: Umm, {coughs} Crazy Attitude.

E.J.: What? Say it again E.

Jacob: Look. Prodigy and his new crew is coming over for dinner tonight.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Roc: Are you kidding me?! That traitor and his fake ass posse coming over?! OH HELL NAW!

Sarina: Baby, calm down.. please.

Roc: {sigh} Sorry babe. {kisses her cheek}

Ray: So, when did this happen?

Me: This happened after my photo-shoot, and we were leaving and we ran into him.

I didn't tell them about my run-in with my bullies. They get soo overprotective over me when it comes to them, and Jacob knows that.

E.J.: Was it just him?

Me: {nods} They'll be over here at 7, and please dress decent..Roc.

Roc: E, why you looking at me? {smiles}

Me: Cause now you know they'll be here. You would probably show up in some Timberlands and look ready to fight.

Everybody starting laughing cause they know its true. They just got ready here. It's like they never have a home to go to but mine :) I got in the shower and put on my bra and stuff. I was about to put on my robe when Jacob rushed in.

Jacob: Hey E do you---woah.

Me: {squeals} Jacob!! Have you ever heard of knocking?!

Jacob wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips.

Jacob: Trust me, there's nothing I haven't see ;) {sees the look on my face} No E, I'm just kidding.

Me: Then why do you look so calm?

Jacob: {whispering} Secretly, I'm terrified. {smiles}

He pulled me closer and kissed me. I got so lost in the kiss I dropped my robe and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom asking for entrance and I gladly let him. His tongue found every nook and cranny of my mouth. {what? lmaoo} I fought back, but he is the dominate one, always. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He pulled away tugging on my bottom lip.

Jacob: Finish getting ready beautiful :)

He touched my nose and walked out closing my door sofly. Ooh lord;)