Chapter 5: Pool Party

Erin's POV: I woke up on a moist pillow. I didn't realize I was crying. Sarina was in my bed staring at me.

Me: Hey, what are you doing in here?

Sarina: I heard you crying really hard last night. Shawn tetxed me last night and told me what happened. I just wanted to be there for my sis :)

Me: Aww, thanks baby sis.

Sarina: -_-, I'm like 3 months younger!

Like I said before, I'm gonna miss these moments when I leave.

Sarina: Now get up. Pool party at Josh's house.

Me: But, I thought you hated Josh.

Sarina: Oh I do, but I'm going to Nathan's house until the party's over. We're just gonna hang out.

Me: Aww<3 You guys are too adorable!!

She blushes and left the room. I checked my phone and Tavian sent me 43 text messages, 20 missed calls and 5 voicemails. I just took a shower and put on a pink and green striped bikini. I put jeah high-waisted shorts and white sandals. I grab my beach/pool bag, and wait for my ride. Jacob, my mom's boyfriend, is picking us up. 15 minutes later, he pulled up in his Mercades.

Jacob: Hey girls {kisses both our cheeks}

Me+Sarina: Hey Jacob.

I put on my earphones and started listening to Ariana Grande. We pull up at Josh's house and I say goodbye to Jacob and Sarina as I walk into Josh's backyard.

Josh: E!! You made it!!!

Me: Joshie, I wouldn't miss it. {hugs}

Me and Josh are good friends from middle school. We graduated together, so he was throwing a pool party for us. Just my luck, Tavian and Zah walked in. Zach ran to me and picked me up and twirled me around.

Me: {squeals and laughs} Zach!! Put me down!!

He laughs and puts me down and we hug. He's one of my best friends. Tavian reaches to hug me, but I pretend not to see him and walk towards my other group of friends.

Tavian's POV: I called her all night and she didn't answer at all. I was heartbroken when I saw the look on her face after I said all that mean stuff. I really need to talk to her.

Me: Erin, I needa talk to you.

Erin: Can we talk about this later?

Me: No. {pulls her into Josh's house} Now.

Erin: Tavian, what the hell are you doing?

Tavian: I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean all that stuff. I was just mad.

Erin: I know Tavian. But you said those words to diliberatly hurt me. You knew I was bullied, and because of that, I don't think I can pursue a relationship with you.

She danced out of my grip and walked out of the house. I need to talk to her really fast.