Chapter 8: Dinner & a Show

Erin's POV: I just got home from that meet-up with Tavian.

Sarina: Where have you been?! Roc texted me saying they're almost ready!

Me: Calm your tits, you're not even ready!

She rolled her eyes and ran up to her room. I ran up behind her to mine. I raced to the bathroom and freshened up. I straightened and curled my hair. I put on makeup and wore red lipstick.

OUTFIT:

1. Violet Spaghetti-Strapped Blouse

2. Violet and Grey Floral Mid-Thigh Skirt

3. Violet Suede Heels

4. Black Geek Glasses

I wore the necklace Tavian gave me and gold hoop earrings. Sarina wore a cute little blure dress and matching shoes. We both looked pretty hot, if I do say so myself. I saw a limo pull up in front of our house. Mom got the door and greeted the guys. We came down a few minutes afterwards, and I swear Jacob's eyes popped out of his head.

Jacob: ERIN!! {hugs tight}

Me: Jakey, it's been so long. I've missed you!

Jacob: I've missed you too!!!

E.J: Heey, what about us?

Me+Sarina: How could we forget?

We hugged all the guys and we al piled into the limo. Man I missed all these guys!

Jacob: You look beautiful E.

Me: Thanks Jacob! You look handsome :)

He blushed and so did I. We pulled up to the fancy resteraunt, and Jacob pulled out my chair for me. We were just talking and and we interwined hands under the table.

Jacob: {talked loudly for only me to hear} So, how's you and Tavian?

Me: We're not together, but he got me this really pretty necklace.

Jacob: The one you're wearing?

Me: Yeah, so I was gonna surprise him after dinner. I was just gonna tell him thank you, but I can't date him.

Jacob: You're hadling this very professional. That's what I love about you :)

Me: Aww, you're such a sweetheart Jakey :)

E.J.: Guys, bad news! Prodigy cancelled our reservation at the hotel and now we have no where to stay for the next week.

Me: You can stay with us at my grandmother's house. You've all been there beofre. She'll be gone for 2 weeks so why not?

Ray: I'm down.

We left the place but I told the driver to take me to Tavian house. We pulled up and Jacob just walked with me to the door.

Me: I'll be back in a few.

Jacob: I'll be here {winks}

Surprisingly, his door was unlocked. I hear things drop on the floor as I creep into the dining room. I saw him making out heavily with this random girl. She was half-naked. I gasps as my purse drops to the floor. Tavian looks up and tears apart for that girl and walks over to me.

Tavian: Baby {strokes my cheek but I pulled away}

Me: Don't baby me. I come here and try to work things out and you're already making out with someone else?! You told me today you would wait and try to get me back?! {scoffs} Yeah right! {takes off neckalce and throws it at him} And you can take this back!

I walked out the house and and slammed his door. I was so pissed off! I knew that nigga played me. I'm so mad!!!

Jacob: E, what's wrong? You're shaking.

Me: He was making out with another girl, and he tried to play me.

Jacob: Oh E, I'm so sorry.

He reached out and hugged me so I hugged him back. I squeezed him tighter and he just told me things were going to be okay. We walked back to the limo and I laid my head  on his shoulder as the limo drove to our destination.