"I thought so."

We all sat there silently. Then I saw Sasha lean over and whisper something to Keith. They laughed and I saw them look at me and laugh again. That really gets under my skin.

"So, Gracie, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Sasha asked.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. I would really like to be a beautician though. I'm good with hair."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I cut my own."

She looked at my hair and grimaced. "Well, maybe you should explore other things too, but then again there's only so much a person can do. Obviously academics aren't your thing."

"I feel like you're trying to offend me."

"Really? What gave you the idea?" She smirked and I glared.

"I don't know, just the fact you're being a fat brat." I smiled sarcastically.

The waitress came back and took our orders then left again.

"I'm not fat." She pouted.

I shrugged. "That doesn't mean that going on a run won't do you a little good."

"Yeah, you should talk." She crossed her arms.

"Honey, I actually have a good self esteem, your little comments don't bother me."

"That's surprising. You don't look like you would."

"Oh, like I'm so pretty that it's always the pretty girl with the low self esteem."

"No, like you're so ugly I can't even look at you."

"Hey, let's review, who has the hot boyfriend?" I pointed at Carson and his eyes got wide.

"Leave me out of this." He said throwing up his hands. "I'm just a spectator."

"He probably just pities you."

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure he does as he's passionately kissing me." I rolled my eyes. "And when he says he loves me."

Sierra, our peppy waitress, set all our plates in front of us. I had gotten pasta.

"Hoe."

"Good comeback." I said laughing.

"Hey, I'm just speaking truth. It's sad that your mom doesn't care enough about you to instill some good values in you."

That's pushing it. "You don't even know what you're saying."

"I'm saying your mom doesn't love you. I think I do."

"Sasha, you're pushing your luck." Carson said.

"What's she going to do? Jump across the table and hit me?"

"No, but I will do this." I scooped up my pasta, stood up, and slapped it on her head.

She screamed at the top of her lungs. The whole restaurant just stopped and stared with wide eyes. I just smiled triumphantly and I heard Carson bust up laughing behind me.

"You little brat!"

She lunged at me, pulling my hair. I scratched her arm and kicked her. She kicked back. I pulled her hair in return. She bit me, I bit back. It was getting pretty bad. Then two people ripped us away from each other and threw us out of the restaurant.

Carson and Sasha's family came out a second later.

"Well girls, because of you two we're not allowed back at this restaurant for a while." Renee said looking down at us. Carson walked over and helped me up. "Gracie what do you have to say for yourself?! That was no way for a lady to act!" Renee yelled at me. I was about to reply, but then she turned to Rick, "I don't want her staying here. She has to go to her own home."