19

~~Phil's POV~~

I wake up in my room, how did I get here? What happened?

it's dark out, how long had I been out? I start to sit up, I have a banging headache. I mean, I wonder why. If I ever see that asshole again, he's dead.

Once I get up, I open my bedside drawer to get some Ibuprofen. I take them, dry, I didn't have water and didn't feel like getting up at the time. I looked up to Dan. 

Dan had fallen asleep in the chair across the room. It's kinda cute. I see a bruise around his eye, what the fuck? For real, what happened?

~~~~~~~~

earlier

~~~~~~~~

~~Dan's POV~~

Phil was down, blood pouring out of his nose. I kneel down beside him and hold his hand.

"What is your deal?!" I yell at my dad with tears pouring. I have never yelled to or at my dad before.

"You better watch your tone, I was doing you a favor. That boy there, he is trouble. That's why you should stay with me, I can protect you. you think he can?" he talks to me in his very manipulative tone.

"Did you ever stop to ask yourself why I left? I hate living here, I don't need you to protect me from him, I need him to protect me from you." I am still yelling.

"This is the last time I will tell you to watch your tone." He's getting mad, I've seen this before. he's going to do something that won't be good, but I need to do this for Phil.

"This is why mom left you, that's why no one stays with you. You scare us and abuse us to the point where we run away. You fucking suck. I hate you!" I yell as loud as my tiny body will let me. 

As soon as the words escape my mouth I know that this won't end well.

He begins to open his mouth to say something. nothing, no words. This scares me the most. If he can't yell, he acts. That's when he comes towards me, he pulls me off of Phil. 

I'm on my back, looking up at him, and the terror he may cause next. I fear for my life, this is the first time I talked back or put up defenses, so who knows what he will do.

He raises his fist, I put my hands up to block, but nothing... he stopped.

A tear left his eye, I could see it glisten in the light. I thought maybe the he wouldn't do anything.

"Boy, don't ever come back. you can take your things, then I want you gone. If that boy breaks your heart, well run to your momma.." He said this in the softest tone I had ever heard from him. I had never see him like this.

But it didn't take long to see him come back to character when he punched me in the eye. "And if you ever do one thing for me, do not use the person's biggest regret against them, that makes you worse than I am." He helps me up.

I get up very confused about what everything was that just happened, but at least its over.

~~~~

I call Chris and he helps me and Phil limp our way to Phil's place. 

We take Phil to bed and go to the kitchen to get some ice. 

"Dan, are you going to tell me what happened or leave me in the dark?" he asked with an angered tone while getting some ice for me.

"My terrible father, it's nothing, it's over." I remember what happened still not making any sense of it.

"Well, I'm just glad that you are fine." Chris places the ice on my face.

I smile to him, after everything that has happened, he is still there for me. that's a good friend. 

I stand up and kiss his cheek, "If I hadn't met Phil, I think I would have fallen for you."

I think that was the wrong thing to say, because Chris kissed me, the thing is, I didn't stop him, I actually went along with it.

Chris dropped the ice and placed his hands on me, and I let him. Every bone in my body was saying no, but something was telling me yes, so I let it go on. 

My hands where on him now, there was no space between us. I felt bad but good. Chris was amazing, I do love him, but I also love Phil. 

Chris' tongue is begging for entrance to my mouth I deny hoping he will stop because I can't, but he just starts to kiss my neck. This was a feeling that I hadn't felt before, then I realized, I need Phil to make me feel this way first.

I push Chris off of me, "I'm sorry but this is a mistake, You have to leave." I look down so I don't have to look at his face.

"But Dan..." He starts to say, but I don't let him.

"Leave."

"Dan, please.."

"Get out!" I yell, still not looking up at him. 

Slowly, but surely, he leaves. I begin to cry, I just betrayed the one I love. I can't tell him, But i have you, but I can't. God, I don;t know what to do. 

Why did I have to kiss his cheek and say that to him? Why did I have to give him that opportunity? Why didn't I stop him? Why, did I go along with it? Why did it have to happen? Why do I keep blaming myself when he has just the same amount of fault that I have?

I hate myself, and worse, Phil is going to hate me, and that would kill me.

I walk upstairs to go to bed because it late enough. I go up to Phil and sit next to him. I kiss his cheek and let him rest.

Today was stressful and tomorrow might be worse. Good thing it's Sunday tomorrow, no one who could interrupt us.

I guess it's up to me to either do the write thing... or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow, that  was a chapter. sorry guys

i cant promise it will be better

sorry :(

XOXO,

ANNE