16. Turn of events

~Dan's POV~

* WARNING: things are gonna get heated ;) *

So I wake up cuddling Phil under a tree. It's about noon, people are starting to show up and I know how Phil feels about people seeing us together.

"Phil, I think we should head to your house, people are coming to the park." I shake him to wake him up.

He stays asleep, stubbornly. ugh.

"Phil, seriously, let's go."

It takes a little bit, but he gets up. 

It's a silent walk to his house, I don't know why, maybe because he just woke up.

we get to his house and we go up to his room, after him telling me about his sister, I see it.

I see it walking into his house. I see it in the room of the house I have never seen. I see it in the little things in his room. The picture on his desk that I haven't noticed until now. 

"She would like you, you know? You are what she wanted me to be. She would be proud." He looks at me holding the picture of them. 

"I bet I would have liked her too, how much she looked up to you and tried to get you the best you that you can be, seems like something I would do."

He gives me a small smile, "come here," he pats the bed next to him. I set the picture down and sit next to him. He lays his head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry that I was ever mean to you, I'm sorry that we had a bumpy start, can you forgive me, Dan?"

I look down and see his hand next to mine, I take his hand and hold it in both of mine, "I absolutely forgive you, I need you as much as you need me. So, its okay. It will be fine."

I feel him relax, it's a good feel, just like under the tree. 

"Some times the strongest love is found  in the worst heart break," I say to him, "It's when you see who you push away and who you pull close. You find out who you trust and who you don't. When I break down, it's never with my family, but with family that I make for my self, so I'm glad that I know you love me."

Phil stays silent, I wonder if I said anything wrong, I go to apologize, "Hey, I'm sorry I shouldn't have sai-"

Right there in that instant Phil kisses me. It was hard and so fast but turned into something soft. It was nice, why did I get so scared and run away this morning? This here is what I wanted, I just got so scared.

I adjust myself to a better position. I turn towards Phil and place my hand on his chest. 

I've wanted this for so long, I've wanted to see the passionate side of Phil, to see the soft parts of him. and here it is.

How soft and slow he is being about the kiss lets me know he respects me and is making sure im okay and able to follow.

Phil is being kind and repectful, but while this has been going on, I have found my way to be sitting in his lap and it has slowly turned from a slow soft kiss to a heavy make out session. 

He licks my lips begging for permission but I deny just to tease him. he tries once more and I give in craving it myself.

It's the feeling that I have longed for, our bodies almost mesh together all to perfectly. It's something that I never want to let go, something that I never want to forget.

His tongue is so soft inside my mouth, although we are being kind of rough, Phil is still gentel and respectful. 

This is the side of Phil that I have been craving, the gentel yet dominate side.

He starts to slide his hands under my shirt, I shiver as his hands make contact with my skin, It's such a pleasuable moment I want it to last. I move my hands up into his hair which makes him smile.

I love the taste of his smile.

We break apart for only a second to take our shirts off, and in that moment apart, I can see how long he's craved this. I can see the lust in his eyes, but I can feel the love in every touch. 

We are brought back together with my motion, I couldn't stand not touching him, and him not touching me, that I pulled us back together.

Things were getting heated and fast. It was good, I think the both of us needed it. 

But then it started to slow down, Phil slowly removed his tongue, placed his hand on my cheek, and kissed me softly. 

It was like time had stopped, and the only thing that mattered was this moment, him and I, this kiss. 

He stopped and rested his forhead on mine, "I love you."

~~~~~

WHOOP WHOOP Merry Christmassss! That was your gift. I have gone sooooo many chapters with out it and I think that its time. 

check my other stories that I have also updated today "The poison I need" and "Weird"

I promise you wont be disappointed.

xoxo,

Anne