10. (part two) a not so good day

~~Dan's POV~~

It really sucks that just about the only friend I have, I can't talk to in school. It also sucks that i really like him.

This morning, I freaked out when we were basically cuddling in Phil's bed. I freaked out and got up. I feel very stupid sometimes.

But here I am, walking to class alone, even though Phil and I have the same class right now.

Phil had got to class before me, becuase I had to get a text book from my locker, and when I got to class, it was not a pretty sight.

Mandy, Phil's now ex girlfriend, is going off on Phil for dumping her. It was pretty big. She was crying and screaming and everyone was watching.

The teacher asked her to leave, and when she refused, he escorted her to the principals office. So far, today has been fairly eventful.

I can't imagine how Phil is feeling right now. He looks over at me. I give him a sad smile as to apologize to him for whats happening. He shakes his head no, I guess he doesn't want an "I'm sorry."

I just put my head down and try to keep my mind off of Phil so I can have a good day.

But I can't.

He has turned from someone that I wanted nothing to do with, to someone that I cant do anything without. 

Why oh why did it have to be him? Why couldn't I have just fallen in love with Chris and not go through this trouble?

Chris... 

The thought of him made me want to smile. I have someone else other than Phil.

I sit up and look over at Phil who is mindlessly looking out the window. The thought of Chris went away the moment I saw Phil. He looks so content and not intimidating. You can actually see the light in his eyes, soft and blue. It's nice seeing him this way. 

Or maybe I only have Phil.

~~~~~

~~Phil's POV~~

After the whole thing that went down with Mandy, my day went alright. I mean, people would look at me and whisper, but other than that, no one bothered me. So, i was pretty content.

At lunch, I went to go meet up with PJ and our friends. 

But that's when it all started.

I walk up to PJ and he sees me as soon as i head their way. "I'm sorry, we don't have any room for you to sit with us anymore."

I get rather confused because there was plenty of room. "But there are seats-"

I was cut off, "What I mean is that we don't allow fags at our table."

"Excuse me?" 

"Well, we were all worried that hanging with little Miss Fairy Boy would turn you gay. And after you dumped Mandy last night, with not explanation I may add, it was obvious that he made you gay."

I just stood there real shocked. Is that what everyone had been whispering about all day?

"You're a real asshole PJ, you know that?"

"Well, at least I'm not gay and the talk of the school," him and his friends laughed.

I just walked off to the bathroom. Are you actually kidding me? Everyone thinks I'm gay? 

Not soon after I came into the bathroom Dan followed after, "Phil are you okay?"

"Not really, I'm the talk of the school and it's not okay."

"It will be okay, I promise. Give it time."

"I don't know how you do this, Dan."

"I usually cry, mostly cry myself to sleep."

"Last night?"

"One of the first nights that I didn't cry," he gives me a soft smile that makes me feel warm and a bit better. "You made me feel safe and cared for."

"And you make me feel comfortable with who I am, " I return a smile. I'm so glad that he cares for me.

Dan came up and hugged me. I was about to hug back when I heard someone approaching and got scared, "Get off me you weirdo."

I walked off before I could see Dan's face. I knew it was going to be bad so I just left.

I can't just leave like that. I have to say something, so I pull my phone out.

PHIL: I'm so sorry Dan

DAN: Just leave me alone, I just told you how safe you make me feel. how you make me feel loved and... Whatever, it doesn't matter, I want nothing to do with you

I can't believe what I did to him.

PHIL: Dan I just got scared. I'm sorry.

DAN: Prove you're sorry. Make me believe you.

PHIL: Meet me at the park after school, please. I'll prove it to you.

DAN: whatever, I gtg

PHIL: Please, just meet me at the park?

I never got a text back. I hope he read it. I really hope that I can fix this, I can't loose Dan. 

He's everything to me...

~~~~~

Whoooooo! I actually updated. it only took me.... another 2 weeks. I'm sorry for that. I'm just so busyyyyyy. 

I will at least try and post every two weeks. until next time!

XOXO,

Anne