9. (part 1) Good Beginings

~~Phil's POV~~

I wake up the next morning becuase of something unfamiliar. Dan was in my bed. I forgot that Dan had spent the night. It was nice though, becuase he was cuddling me. It was kind of scary having Dan so close to me. It was a good scare. Like when you get butterflies with someone you like.

Wait.

Did I just think that? I don't like Dan.... do I?

The alarm for school went off. It pulled me out of my thoughts. I kinda want to continue to be this close with Dan, so I pretended not to hear it.

Dan got up and and turned it off. "Phil, you up?" Dan asked me in a really cute groggy voice.

I yawned, "yea, I'm up." I didn't want Dan to leave my arms, but he got up and out of bed.

"Phil, I don't have any clothes, I guess I will go home to get some..." he started to trail off.

I didn't want him to leave.

"You can wear my clothes. It might be just a bit big, but you can wear it."

He looks at me, and back down, "What about my pastels..... I don't really like wearing.... black."

I can tell he looks really nervous for asking me this, but it was fine.

Well, kind of.

All my pastel stuff is from my sister and I'm not sure if I want to let him wear it. But then I looked at him. I feel like I can trust him.

"In the closet to the left there is some lighter color stuff. You can wear that."

Dan gives me this smile with a dimple. " Aw, you have a dimple? That's so cute," I flash him a fast smile.

He blushed and thanks me.

"You should smile more it suits you," I flashed him a smile, but he lost his.

" sometimes it's just hard to smile with everything in my past, but it's people like you that give me the strength to smile again." He looks back up at me with thoes eyes.

If I said I could write a thousand books just on how his eyes look, it would be such an understatement. They're so soft and nice and pretty and lovely and so many other adjectives that I probably could say, but there's also a Darkness to it. The color so dark it makes it almost mysterious. The two contrasting each other so well it kind of represents who is. Dan is a soft kid someone you would never really want to hurt, but there's also the Dark Side of him the part that I'm sure that there is I just don't know all too well and I want to fix.

It seems that we were staring at each other for quite a long time because Dan looks down slightly blushing. I turn away and put on my black hoodie to get ready to go to school.

Because of the long and intense stares that we had, I forgot that we were in the middle of conversation until Dan continues, "Its just.... my dad calls me useless he hits me I feel like I've only done bad in his life because apparently everything I do is wrong."

This hurts me deeply, even if I'm not the one being yelled at even if I'm not the one being hit, it still hurts. I care for Dan and a deep way even though I just met him and no one should treat him like I did on the first few days of school it wasn't right, so i say this, " then how about you stay with me because you shouldn't be in a situation like that."

This brings back that lovely smile that I saw on Dan's face earlier, the one I really adore.

"Would you really?" Dan asks very lively.

I nod happily, "of course."

Dan smiles back at me and i see that adorably cute dimple of his, then he looks at the clock.

"Jesus, we are going to be late."

We grab our stuff and rush out of my house.

To be perfectly honest, I'm terrified for today, but I have a feeling it will be an okay day.

Dan looks really nervous. I take his hand, "dont be so scared, I'm here. Though I might not be able to see you in school right now, it will still be an okay day."

He gives me a small smile, not the one that I love, but a smile of reassurance.  " thank you," he looks down at our hands as we approach school.

I let go fast our of embarrasment. We walk into the school a few steps apart so no one suspect's a thing.

God, I hope I have a good day...

~~~~~

Oops, am I almost a week late on my promised update? And i have updated in like 4 weeks? I'm sorry, I mean too, but I never have the time. But here is a first part to a really long chapter. (It might be 3 parts) but I hope you enjoy and i will TRY to update really soon!

XOXO,

Anne