"So

   "So.. have you talked to the kids lately?" Sophie asked.
   "Yes actually I called Savannah and she was telling me... things..." I said smiling at Sophie and Antonio.
"What??" Sophie said excitedly. She knew when I had juicy news to spill.
"Nothing. Ill tell you later when it's just us." I tried to whisper.
"Nope. We want to know too." Vin said.
"Ummm. Well.." I said as Ton started to take a sip of his ice water. "it seems that Isabella and Niko have became quite close.." I smiled at Sophie and she smiled back just as excited.

Ton started to cough from his water. He was clearly taken aback by this information that I just spilled.

"W-what!" Ton said.
"What?!" Sophie said gripping her steak knife she had on the table next to her.
"No. Absolutely not!" He said.
"What's wrong with my boy?" Vin asked
"That's just it. He's a boy! No. She's not allowed to date anymore after what happened with that idiot!"
"What idiot?!" I almost yelled. I knew they were referring to someone else that they didn't like.
"Well. Isabella was dating this guy in Italy and it ended real badly." Sophie said looking down at the table.

"Hi I'm Brigitte I'll be your server. Can I bring you..." her and her thick French accent were cut off.
"Your best bottle of wine." Vin said rudely but trying to focus on what Ton was saying. He had the death stare on him. Not that he was mad at Ton but mad hearing that someone fucked with Bella. He's super protective over all of the kids.

The waitress walked away smiling to fetch the bottle.
"As I was saying. This kid... Alexander or some shit.. she was dating him." We could tell Ton was getting pissed off. He was tense and Sophie was rubbing his arm to calm him. "She said she loved the damn kid. Well one day Sophie and I were laying down in bed and she got a call from Bella.." he was red at this point and stopped talking.
"She called me crying. Alexander hit her. Well more like beat her. She was at his Ouse. She trusted him and he beat her over some small argument." Sophie continued.

Ton got up excusing himself and walked to the bar. Vin followed him.
"When we got there. She was bloody.." she started to tear up. "This kid did a number on our baby girl. I took her to the hospital after Antonio checked the house for the guy. He was gone. We never could find him. That's another reason why we wanted her to go to your guys house while we were traveling. We knew her brothers were busy working and she would be safe with your boys. Antonio has nothing against Niko. He's just scared of her getting hurt again. We could have lost her." She held back tears. The waitress came with the glasses and wine. I took the bottle and poured our glasses full. The waitress walked away giving us some time to 'look over the menu'.

"She had bruised around her neck for a week or so. Some of the blood vessels in her eyes had popped so her eyes were red for weeks as well. Her cheek was fractured and so much more.. We were so scared she would have to have surgery that could alter her beautiful appearance."
"Soph. Why didn't you guys tell us?" I was heart broken.
"To protect Bella. Her reputation is a lot to her. She's a strong woman who's been trained to kill but she let her guard down for the wrong man. I know you had hard times with Vin at firs but when shit got better he never hurt you again. When you two fell in love you completely trusted him. As did she with this kid. And he hurt her when she wasn't expecting it. She's torn about it. She has too big of a heart for love. She trusts too fast."

I held her hands as she talked. We both wanted to cry but we were in a restaurant. We didn't want to look like crazy people.

Vincent Donatello's POV

When Antonio walked away I knew I had to follow him. He could snap and kill someone in a drop of a dime. So I had to calm him down. He went to the bar and ordered a whisky.

"Make that two." I said.. we sat there and gulped down the drinks then ordered two more.
"You should have told me." I said.
"Yea I know. But I didn't." He responded still pissed off.
"You know I'm going to find him right?"
"I tried. So if you do. Let me know. I need to be the one who kills him." He said then downed his drink again.
"Of course man. Come on. Let's get back to dinner. No more talking about this..." he shook his head yes. "And just so you know. My son would never hurt your daughter. I taught him better than that. Better than me.. alright." I said.
"Yea. Alright"

We went back to the table and the women knew to change subject. The dinner went smoothly from then on but I kept thinking of what my next step was m. And I could tell Ari was doing the same thing. Fuck I love this woman. My savage of a wife.

   How do you guys like the POV of the parents?!?! I got the idea from a reader

How do you guys like the POV of the parents?!?! I got the idea from a reader. I wish I remember their name so I could tag them!!! But you know who you are!! Thank you for the awesome idea! Muahhh love you!! I love was literally so sad writing about her past guys.. 😔 it's sad.. wellll please comment and vote! 💕
XoXo
(Unedited)