"But you're still gripping the counter.. baby what's wrong?" I ask as she lets go of the counter, turning around to face me. She looked sleep deprived, her eyes seemed like they were a bit scared.

"I'm just really tired and on edge." She tried to flake it off.

"No, you seemed scared. Was this about your night terror?" I ask in concern, looking at her who was looking at the ground.

There was a long pause, and she didn't seem like she wanted to answer. I don't understand what was so wrong right now. She never doesn't tell me anything, that I know of anyway.

"Baby.." I whisper, "you can tell me." I softly grab her hips again.

She looks up at me hesitantly, really seeming like she was hiding something.

"It was about that guy.." She begins while looking anywhere but my eyes. "The one from the bathroom that night at the club." She adds, making my heart ache. Her eyes displayed fear and her body language just showed me how uncomfortable she was to talk about it.

"Oh god baby, I'm sorry." I whisper, remembering that night that was so long ago but can still haunt her. I wrap my arms around her in an embrace, luckily she hugs back.

"I know it was just a dream but it was so real. I'm just going to be a bit jumpy for the next little bit." She whispers.

"It's okay, I understand. God those pills can make you see some shit." I say in grief while rubbing her back.

"Yeah, they can. But anyway, how's your body?" She pulls away and asks, looking at my chest that has the six dark red scratches in them. "God Harry these are awful." She says with a pained look.

"Oh there fine." I shrug.

"Look they're on your arms too." She looks at the side of my arms to see more cuts from her nails.

"Pleasure is pain sometimes." I smirk and kiss her forehead.

"Its 'beauty is pain'." She giggles lightly.

"Not in this case." I shake my head.

"Turn around." She says, wanting to see my back.

"Mm that's not a good idea." I laugh and kick reject.

"Oh c'mon let me see." She insists but I know the minute she sees, she'll feel worse.

"Babe they really aren't th-"

"Holy shit Styles did someone drag you up a mountain?" I hear Niall's voice from behind me.

I instantly clamp my eyes shut and form my lips into a line while still facing Amelia.

For fuck sakes Niall.

Amelia instantly turns me around by my shoulders, looking at my back so I suddenly face Niall was standing in the kitchen doorway. His eyes went down my chest and torso to see more scratches.

I hear Amelia gasp loud from behind me, holding my arms and looking at my back.

"Morning Ni." I say monotone.

"You get attack by a fucking bear?" He says in shock.

"Oh my god Harry I'm so sorry." Amelia says in remorse from behind me, still examining all the scratches.

"Everyone relax it's not as bad as it seems." I say in caution.

"Really because you look like one of those poles cats scratch and climb." Niall says, not making Amelia feel any better.

"Okay Niall jesus enough with the comparisons. Bear attacks, cliff drags, scratch poles - I get it!" I rub my eyes in aggravation.

"Then what happened?" He asks.

"Nothing!" I say in frustration, turning back around and walking to the cupboard to grab a cup. Amelia's cheeks go crimson in embarrassment from Niall's invasive questions.

"Wait." Niall gasps from behind me, making me turn around. "No way!" He points at Amelia who's face was in her hands.

"Niall jus-"

"Amelia's a freak!" He shouts with a grin.

Amelia instantly groans in her hands in embarrassment, turning and hiding her head in my chest.

"Okay yes she scratched me up a bit, now leave it alone before she starts to cry in embarrassment." I state while kissing the top of her head, rubbing her back.

"Jesus Amelia I just never pictured you so violent in bed." Niall laughs with a subtle smirk.

"Hey well why are you picturing my fiancé in bed?" I say defensively.

Niall widens his eyes and scratches the back of neck. "No no! I didn't mean it like that." He says cautiously in regret. I glare at him a bit as Amelia pulls away with her cheeks still red.

"Mmhm." I hum suspiciously, pulling away from Amelia and walking over to Briar in the highchair. She sits there with orange baby food all over her face and messy bib around her neck. She smiles up at me with her fingers in her mouth.

"Hi muppet." I smile and take off her bib. She screamed in childish joy while reaching her arms up.

I take off the highchair table and place it to the side, grabbing her armpits and lifting her up to me. She smiles while I hold her on my side, placing my forearm under her bum.

"Morning sunshine." I smile as she grins back with her messy face. She leans in and gives me a huge kiss on my cheek, making me squint my eyes shut knowing she smeared all the food on my face.

"Oh that's lovely thank you." I laugh as I hear Amelia laugh as well.

She pulls back with a giggle, leaving a messy residue of baby food on my cheek. I look at Amelia who is leaned on her hip with a smile, finding entertainment from this.

"What is this, carrots?" I ask.

She nods with a snicker, causing me to nod back and accept it.

"Lovely."

//