Chapter 42 - Sheer and Allan's date.

Începe de la început

"Why do people say that? The amount of gayness I've detected in that one sentence is unreal." Allan said, shaking his head. His eyes opened in horror.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you share that with us?" Scott asked.

"Okay, first off.. what the hell are we doing tickling each other? Secondly, damn it, who uses peaches as a pet name for a dick? Like, seriously." Allan rolled his eyes.

"When people say that they don't mean penises, Allan!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly. Like, dude.. no." Scott shook his head.

"Shut up, Scott. Remember when your own was purple?" Heath interjected. My eyes widened and everyone burst out laughing the exact same time color started to stain Scott's neck and cheeks.

"Shut up!" Scott huffed. "Are we going to wreak havoc at Walmart or not?" He asked, his normal color coming back.

I wiped at my mouth. "Yup. Let's go," I said, standing up.

Everyone grabbed the things they'd need and we headed for Heath's Range Rover. He loved that jeep. It was pretty clean and it drove smoothly.

"Are you ready to be embarrassed?" A deep voice whispered behind me as arms encircled my waist. I nearly shivered from that one touch.

"With you by my side? I'm ready for anything." I said, meaning each and every word.

- - -

We pulled up in the parking lot of Walmart and we all hopped out and made our way to the double doors after Heath locked up the jeep. I was feeling anxious because I knew how sneaky the boys were and it was only Charm and I.

Walking inside, the first thing we all did was laugh. Well, all of us except Scott. He was too busy spitting out the apple pie that Natalie threw at him as soon as we walked in. I have absolutely no idea where she came from.

"Holy shit, did you like.. appear out of mid air or something?" Allan asked, staring wide eyed at a grinning Natalie.

"Well, actually.. I texted her and told her to meet us here." Scott said, playfully glaring at his girlfriend.

Allan and I looked at Scott at the exact same time and exclaimed, "Motherfucker!" before we ran off into different aisles.

I headed straight for the dessert aisle and snatched up a tub of Butter Pecan ice cream. When I heard footsteps, I instantly got afraid. So I scooped up a whole handful of ice cream, turned around and threw it exactly in the face of an old lady. My eyes shot open.

"Holy stockings!" I exclaimed.

"Who are you?!" She demanded. "Why are you in my son's store?" She barked.

"Oh, it's you." I suddenly didn't feel bad anymore. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Nice to see you again too, old bag. But why are you in your son's store? Shouldn't you be watering plants? Or making sure you know which granny pantie to wear tomorrow during your plant watering?" I accused.

"Uh, I don't think that's any of your business." She said.

I stared at the weird woman for a while. Then I decided I got bored so I ran away because I was basically missing an item fight with my friends.

As fucking soon as I stepped foot out of that aisle, I slid. I don't know, but something really slippery was on the floor all of a sudden.

"Yes! She fell into my trap!" Allan exclaimed, punching the air. "Literally." He smirked.

I narrowed my eyes. "You evil beast!" I shrieked before I got up and shot after him. He let out the girliest scream known to mankind and hauled tail.