Chapter 33 - I think my heart just stopped beating.

Author's Note ~ here's chapter 33 :D I've made it so far for a rookie with the bad boy thing. c; enjoy. - xo, Destiny.

Chapter 33 - I think my heart just stopped beating.

Heath's P.O.V.

"Idiot! That's the wrong chip." I chastised Allan.

"Stupid, it says ruffles." Allan shot back.

"But we want the cheddar kind, not sweet and sour so technically, it's the wrong kind." I deadpanned.

"Guys, shut up. It's still a chip. Does it matter what kind we're getting?" Sheer asked.

"Yes." Allan and I both say at the same time. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Charm would want the Sweet and sour kind." he smirked evilly at me. He knew just how to get at me. I rolled my eyes, muttering a whole heap of profanities.

"Fine. Get the mother sucking sweet and sour kind." I glared at him.

My mind took a turn and headed down Charm's lane. I was trying my hardest not to think about her and Allan just had to call her name. God knows how bad I want to see her face, hear her voice. Something.

"Dude, call her." Scott encouraged, patting my back.

"What're you talking about? Call who?" I played the fool. I don't know why. Scott can read me like an open book.

He gave me a look. "I'm not stupid, bro. I can see it all on your face. You miss her, even if she's with Emmed." he sneered Emmed's name just like how I usually would. "I'm still disappointed though. You let him take her away from you." he shook his head and walked back over to Sheer, Natalie, Nathaniel and Allan.

I pulled my phone out of my jeans pocket and unlocked it. I went straight to my phone book and clicked on "T.L.O.M.L". I held the phone to my ear and waited patiently for her to answer. As a bad boy, I shouldn't admit to you guys how nervous I actually am. What if she curses me for interrupting her date with her precious Emmed? Though she did call me earlier to let me know how great it went with her father and I was extremely happy for her. Albeit, I could've hear the hesitance in her voice.. like she wanted to say more but she didn't. I didn't pressure her though.

The call went straight to voicemail and I stood there thinking if she intentionally let it go to voicemail or not. After all, she always has her phone on her.

Is she ignoring me? Why would she? We just had a decent conversation earlier. This girl is so bipolar.

I'm one to talk about bipolar..

I motioned Scott my way and he came.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Can I use your phone to call Charm and she if she'll pick up? I think she's ignoring me." I admitted sadly.