Chapter 19 - I woke up in a new trolley!

I opened my eyes and groaned. A weird lighting had me shutting my eyes back. I felt pain in my neck and back.

What the hell?

After a while, I finally decided to open my eyes again. I tried sitting up, but it's as though I was stuck. I felt my legs and arms a bit crumpled to my sides and my legs hanging over something hard.

This is definitely not my bed!

I opened my eyes and looked around, and suddenly, I felt myself moving. This immediately had me curious. I saw myself zooming past a bunch of cans and stuff with different labels on them. I had a huge brawl with whatever I was laying in and finally sat up.

"What the hell?" I asked. "Am I in a freaking trolley?" I was shocked, surprised and dumbfounded.

"You woke up in a new trolley!" I heard a bunch of voices behind me. I craned my neck so I was able to look up, trying to ignore the pain that shot up my neck. I saw all of my friends grinning like idiots.

Oh, God. Not this again.

Every year, a few days before my birthday, Sheer totally pulled pranks on me. It's either dumping me with very cold water, pulling down my pants, making me a drink which is suppose to have sugar in it, but doesn't. It's always something stupid. But she has never done this. I can't help but think that Allan helped her out with this idea. Sheer would never come up with something this clever. I sat up and gave them all the finger.

I woke up in a new trolley!

I couldn't help laughing at the idiots I call friends.. or crush. Somehow we ended up in the fruit section. I didn't waste anytime backfiring this stupid prank on my friends. I grabbed a few grapes and strawberries and had them sailing through the air at them all.

Sheer screamed. "My hair! Charm, I'm gonna kill you!" She exclaimed. I didn't fail to notice her quivering lip. She was definitely trying to hold back laughter.

"Come at me, sis." I teased, grabbing another handful of grapes. I mashed them onto Scott's forehead, laughing unattractively.

"Oh, you're so dead." He threatened. Suddenly, a big piece of watermelon came crashing towards the trolley. It splashed everywhere. I gasped, looking in the direction it came from. There stood Heath, looking equally afraid and awkward as we all glared at him.

"Um, see, I, uh.." he was a stuttering mess. "I should run." he said. We all nodded at him, advising that he do so. He didn't waste another second. He sprinted through one of the other aisles. Everyone immediately started after him. I rolled my eyes as I realized I was still stuck in the trolley and no one bothered to help me get out so we could all kill Heath. Together. However, when I finally got out, I used that to my advantage and grabbed a few more grapes to throw at Heath.

I started running for the aisle they all ran through. When I found the aisle, there they all were. Chips, pies, and a variety of other snacks were carelessly sailing through the air in a heap of different directions. I nearly choked as I barked a laugh. Everyone was aiming at Heath and he looked so helpless. That's when I joined. I took one of the grapes and threw it. It went flying and landed with a nasty sounding splash on Allan's back.

"Ew! Did a bird shit on my back just now?" Allan asked, his voice filled with horror.

Everyone dissolved into laughter as Allan kept pulling at the back of his shirt to see what hit him.

"Tell me, wise one.. but, how could a bird.. use you as a toilet.. if we're in Walmart?" Sheer asked between laughter. I joined her.. again. It was just really funny.