Chapter 42 - Sheer and Allan's date.

S h e e r ' s  P O V ~

I was currently staring at the note in my hand which Allan left on my bed with a red, beautiful rose next to it, which happened to be my favorite flower ever.

Good morning beautiful. I hope you're ready for tonight. It's going to be amazing. Wear something comfortable. - Yours.

I blushed at the salutation and brought the rose up to my nose to take a big whiff. It actually smelled like honey, my favorite. No doubt Allan asked Charm for some details about me. But everything so far was sweet as hell.

I stood up and turned around and yelped, clutching my chest. There it was. A tray of tasty looking pancakes, eggs and bacon with orange juice rest right in the center of my bedroom floor. There was another note stuck to the pan and I smiled and shook my head. I picked it up and my eyes begun skimming over the messily written words.

You know, you have a nice ass. And this totally proves my ninja skills! You didn't even hear me. I'm like, a boss ass bitch.. wait- that sounded so gay. Enjoy your breakfast baby. - The best big daddy ever ;)

I burst out laughing; I ended up clutching my stomach. It started to hurt because of how hard I was laughing but I couldn't stop. You know when something's extremely funny and as hard as you try to stop, you just can't?

After I caught myself, I sat down and rolled the tray closer to me. As soon as I begun digging in, footsteps sounded at my door. I looked up to see Charm, Heath, Allan and Scott standing by my door, grinning. I gave them a weird look and waved them in.

"You know, we were coming in even if you didn't wave us in." Heath smirked.

"What he said," Scott agreed, pointing at Heath.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the grin that overtook my face. "I knew you were because you guys are as stubborn as mules."

Allan gasped and touched his face. "Do you see this face?! You can't compare me to a mule!" He said dramatically, making us all laugh.

"I mean, not really. A mule and an ass is similar. She should've compared you to an ass. You guys are twins." Charm teased.

"Heath!" Allan whined. "It's talking again!" He groaned.

Soon enough, a pillow was chucked at Allan coming from Charm's direction. I was just sitting down with a huge smile on my face. It was because I was surrounded by people I love and the fact that I was going on my first date with Allan. Excitement would be an understatement. I honestly couldn't wait.

"Hey, after you're done with your breakfast.. to kill time, how about we head to Walmart and liven up that place?" Asked Allan with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Yes, please! I really would like to see Monkey in a suit again!" Charm exclaimed, looking overly excited. I chuckled.

"Whatever tickles you guys' peaches." I said with a light smile.