Chapter 24 - Love hurts.

After Scott popped the question, him and Natalie  could not stay apart. They immediately became inseparable. I loved the sight. I just felt kind of bad for myself, you know? Because everyone's in their cute happy relationship, except me. I'm just here. I'll be honest and say I'm getting tired of Heath procrastinating. It's getting on my last nerve. I literally feel like a sack of potatoes. I should just write 'Lonely Potato' on a strip of paper and stick it on my head. But what I hate the most is the fact that this crush I have on Heath is undying. It will not go away. Even after we spoke at the paintball arena, when we left he avoided me like the plague!

Like, what the hell?

"It was so sweet!" Sheer gushed for the thousandth time. I couldn't help smiling proudly at my idea, but I'd never tell Natalie it was my idea.

"I know right?!" I agreed, stepping in front of a blushing Natalie. "Can you tie me up, please?" I asked. I only knew she agreed when I felt her tiny fingers brushing across my skin. It actually tickled a bit.

"Done." she chirped cheekily. I knew she was happy and I couldn't help being happy for her.

"Thanks," I smiled. I made my way in front of the mirror to check myself out. I didn't feel the least bit self conscious about my body. I loved my body, to be honest. I had curves in all the right places. I smiled at myself, looking cute as I wore a baby blue bikini with black boldly trimming the edges of the fabric. My diamond navel ring shined with the bright sun and so did my ankle bracelet. I looked over at my girls to see they looked equally confident.

"Girls ready?" I asked, grabbing up my black towel.

"As we'll ever be." Sheer said and Natalie nodded.

I didn't even have to tell you how sexy both Sheer and Natalie looked. Sheer wore a cheetah print two piece and her navel ring had the cheetah print as well. Natalie was wearing a cream colored two piece which hugged her body to perfection. It didn't show too much, but showed enough.

"C'mon," I said. I grabbed my card and walked towards the door, holding it open for Sheer and Natalie. We all exited the room and headed down the hall.

I didn't expect so much of our friends to still be here after the dinner, to be honest. I thought most of them went home. I don't mind them being here, I just thought.. you know, they left. When Sheer, Natalie and I walked into the room, everyone cheered and wolf whistled, even our girl friends. I couldn't help blushing like some love struck teen and I guess neither could Sheer and Natalie. And it must be something, because Sheer hardly ever blushed.

My baby is becoming a lady.

I walked closer to Sheer and leaned in towards her ear. "You know, you're slowly turning into a lady." I smirked. Just when I said that, she let out a monstrous sounding belch. I cringed. "Never mind.." I muttered and she grinned. I shook my head, smiling and making my way to a free lounge chair. Luckily, two others were free beside mine. So, Natalie and Sheer joined me.

I pulled my towel from around me and placed it on the lounge chair. However, as soon as I did this, I felt a pair of eyes on me and their gaze was very strong. I carefully looked around, trying to see who was eye raping me in a slick.

There he stood. Staring at me. Like a creep. But I liked it to be honest. Seeing him stare at me with hungry eyes, licking his lips just made me feel ten times more confident.

"Heath!" A male voice called his name and he snapped his head in that direction. "Come on, we're doing shots!" the voice said. I noticed Heath's chest rises and falls then he walked towards the boy. I sighed and sat down on the lounge chair.