Chapter 13 - Today must be opposite day then.

Heath, Helix and I were watching frozen. To be honest, it's my first time ever watching this. But by the looks of it, its not Heath's first time. He and Helix mouthed the words to themselves and I found it so adorable that Heath would take the time to watch this with Helix. This is Heath Cullen, not the bad boy.

"You guys know every song.." I trailed in amazement. They sung every song that came to pass. Heath looked at me and grinned.

"What can I say? He's made me watch this a thousand times." Heath complained.

"It's really cute." I said honestly.

He shrugged with a lopsided smile. "Thanks. I know."

"Cocky, aren't we?" I smirked.

"I'm hungry, Charm." Helix pouted. I resisted the urge to pinch his cute, pink cheeks.

"Do you want a bowl of captain crunch for now?" I smiled down at him. He nodded eagerly. I shot him another smile before I got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"I'll help you." Heath offered.

I turned around and gave him a 'WTF' look. "It's just cereal.." I said. He gave me a warning glare. "But, he'll be alone." I tried.

"He knows his way around." he smirked before shooting Helix one last glance.

I shook my head, giving up. I made my way to the kitchen. Pulling open the cupboard, I grabbed the box of cereal and grabbed everything else I'd need. Heath was standing there watching me.

"That's weird, you know." I said, unfolding the bag of cereal.

"What's weird?"

"You staring."

"I'm staring?" his voice held amusement.

I glared at him. "Yes you are. It's making me uncomfortable."

"How?"

"Can you not ask so much questions?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

My eyes shot open in frustration. "I will hurt you, Heath." I threatened.

"How?"

"Heath!"

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Cut the crap!"

"How?"

I groaned and slapped my face with my palm. "Oh my God." I muttered. Heath started laughing, obviously at my misery. I glared at him and was tempted to burst him with the bowl of cereal. He deserves it.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"Today must be opposite day then." he said. I couldn't help grinning at the idiot. I grabbed up the bowl of cereal and made my way into the theatre room where Helix sat with his eyes glued to the screen. The girl was singing again.

"Here you go, Helix." I said, handing him the bowl. His smile was so cute and perfect. Reminds me of someone I know.

"So, Heath.. what're we doing today?" I asked, walking back over to him as he stood by the door.

He shrugged. "What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I have no idea. I want to get out of this house. I want to have fun." I said.

He nodded. "I agree. I wanna do something thrilling." he had a mischievous glint in his beautiful eyes.

"What're you thinking?" I asked cautiously.

"Let's rob a bank." he said looking at me intensely.