Chapter 39 - I need a breather.

R e c a p ~

"Samantha, what the hell do you want? Can you like, leave me alone or something? I'm seriously tired of seeing your face. It's getting quite annoying." Heath groaned as he made his way to the door.

"Well, isn't that unfortunate for you.. because now, you'll be seeing my face so much more." Samantha said. Both Heath and my eyebrows creased in confusion as we waited for her to continue. "Heath, I'm pregnant." she said.

Is it wrong that I slammed the door in her face?

C h a p t e r  3 9 - I need a breather.

"Open the door!" Samantha screeched on the other side. I glared at the door, feeling anger boil and surface by the second. I snapped my head in Heath's direction to see that he looked rather calm, which only pissed me off way more. He could possibly be the father of this whore's unborn child.

"If I open the door my kitchen knife will only end up tickling your neck." I said through clench teeth, loud enough for her to hear me.

"I'm pregnant. You can't kill me." she said smugly. I bit down so hard on the insides of my mouth, I started to taste blood. I looked at Heath.

He motioned his head in the door's direction. "Open the door, babe." he said.

My eyes widened. "You don't get to call me babe." I sneered at him right before I nearly pulled the door off of it's hinges. I glared straight ahead at Samantha, outlining ways to murder her brutally in my head.

"Who do you think is the whore now?" I quirked my left brow up at her. "It's becoming normal for teens to get pregnant and I don't even judge them. But, you.. you. What I don't like about you is that you feel as though you should sleep with Tom, Dick, Harry and everything or one with a penis." I spat at her and stormed away.

Maybe I was being harsh. But maybe I didn't care. If this was any other girl, I would've been totally cool because I knew the type of guy Heath was before we got into a relationship so I can't say I wouldn't expect it. But because it's Samantha and I knew how much of a homewrecker she likes to be, it just really pissed me off and Heath seems perfectly fine about the fact that he's about to father that whore's child.

I was about to march upstairs and go sulk but Allan's voice stopped me.

"Who's that? What's wrong?" he asked.

I stopped and looked down at them from being halfway up the steps already. "Well, go tell your friend and Samantha congratulations. Heath could possibly be a father." I spat.

Before I knew what was happening, Sheer was up in the air and dashing towards the front door. I quickly rushed back down the steps and we all ran after her. Sheer is quite hard to tame when she's upset, hurt or scared. Don't ever scare Sheer. You'll end up with a bruise on your face, most likely your nose. Don't ask me how I know.

Sheer was so close to punching either Heath or Samantha, I wasn't sure who because as soon as she was about to take aim, Allan pulled her arm back and yanked her towards him. She started to trash around violently. Gotta love my best friend.

"Let me at her, Allan!" Sheer exclaimed, trying to reach for Samantha. Okay, so it was obviously Samantha she was trying to behead with her bare hands and not Heath.