Chapter 12 - It's so cute, I could die.

Heath and I are currently walking around my house, looking for Helix. He's an awesome hider. We've been looking for him for about five minutes now.

"Where the hell is he?" I hissed to Heath. I could tell he was enjoying this.

He looked at me and smiled. "If I knew, I wouldn't be beside you right now." he smirked when I glared at him.

"You can bite a big chunk." I retorted.

"If it's not what I'm looking for, then I want my money back." he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Very mature." I said. Note the sarcasm.

"And handsome. Don't forget handsome." he mused. I grinned and rolled my eyes.

We literally searched everywhere. But, we were beginning to worry. Where the heck is he?

I slipped out back and I saw a mop of dark hair sticking out from behind the shed. I smiled victoriously and skipped quietly across the lawn. Heath on the other hand wasn't coming so quietly. I looked back at him and glared, which only caused him to chuckle.

When I finally reached close enough to the shed to find Helix, I saw him jump from behind the shed and he sprayed the hell out of me with that hose. I was squealing and trying to get away from the little devil. Heath was dying of hysterical laughter. I'm gonna get him! I was skipping across the lawn trying to escape but the water just kept coming. And finally, as if God answered my prayers, Helix stopped hosing me. I suddenly heard Helix cackling and when I turned around to look, Heath was being hosed now. He was the one skipping around now and I was definitely dying of hysterical laughter. It's so cute the way he's laughing and jumping all over the place trying to get from Helix.

Heath gave me a look, and I had a strong feeling he was coming up with a grade A plan to get the little cute devil back. When he started counting to three, I was absolutely sure that was the plan. We charged for a very shocked looking Helix. He shrieked and tried to run but we definitely caught him in time. Heath held the hose and we drenched Helix. It was so funny watching his little body squirm away from us. We all flew to the ground, Heath and I laughing and Helix calling for help. Dropping the hose, Heath flipped Helix over so he was hovering over him and here comes the bittersweet moment. Heath Cullen tickled the living devil out of Helix Cullen. I watched in awe, because its so beautiful. I can tell the love they both have for one another runs very deep. The way happiness was now dancing in both their eyes is just a dead give away.

It's so cute, I could die!

Breaking me away from my thoughts, I felt water again. And this time, it was just Heath Cullen. I squealed and cussed and tried my best for him to stop. Did he? Hell no.

"I do not want to be apart of your banter, Mr. Cullen!" I exclaimed, trying to grab the hose away from him. His grin was real cocky.

"You're such a girl," Heath teased, holding the hose away from me. Thank God he'd stopped spraying me.

"I am a girl!" I defended.

He held up the hose, obviously threatening me. My eyes shot open. I started to inch away as he had that audacious look on his face.

"Oh my God! Heath, no!" I begged in between laughter. "I'll do anything." I said desperately.

He smirked. Damn, he keeps winning. "Anything?" he drawled, coming closer. I nodded as my breath hitched in my throat and I definitely felt my cheeks heating up. I was blushing. He came and it looked as though he was about to kiss me.. I prepared myself for the best, because that's what I always get whilst kissing him. I felt his breath tickle my ear. "Cook for me." I could hear him smiling. My brows rose.