Chapter 9 - This party is gonna have my name on it!

I was jumping around the room, getting ready. I mean, the party was already in full swing. Everyone was already here. I just decided that I'd come down later. I'm also kind of nervous. Sheer has been down there, probably getting drunk and twerking. I asked her to stay a while with me, but she told me she wants to find a man tonight.

I wore a dress, and hopefully it's not a bad idea. It stopped mid thigh, and it was blue, my favorite color. It flared to the bottom, so when I walked or spin it would move. I liked the dress personally, because it was cute. Blue flat peek toes adorned my feet. I look simple. My purple colored hair stood out with the blue, making it actually look pretty.

In other words, let's just say I look beautiful. If I do say so myself. Or, at least,  I felt that way. I wore basic makeup; not too little where you can't see it, but not too much either where I look like a clown.. like Samantha.

I did a once over one last time and sighed. I'm ready. This is the first party I've ever thrown. I mean, most of the preparation was done by none other than Heath. I'm not experienced with throwing parties.. only going to them.

I opened my door and stepped out. And, I didn't even get too far before I started smelling alcohol and other illegal stuff. I looked around and I could already see couples hooking up, could already feel the vibration of the loud music from downstairs. I sighed once again and continued making my way down.

It was worse than in the hallways. There were bodies grinding against each other, red plastic cups in the air, the music blaring through the huge black speakers, drunk people lying on the floor. I can't imagine how much crap is on the lawn.

I regretted walking through the jumbled bodies, because when I did, I've never been groped, felt up or grinded against so much in my whole life. I pushed past some more bodies and made my way to the bar, my absolute favorite place at parties.

I stopped by the counter, leaning on it. I smiled up at the bartender. "Hey, whisky please?" I said.

He just smiled back and nodded, then he proceeded to make my drink. I just watched him. I didn't want to turn around and get a 3D view of  free porn.

My drink slid in front of me. I smiled once more at the bartender before turning around and sipping the drink. I ignored the terrible taste at first because I knew what came next. The great, buzzed feeling.

I looked around the room and we all knew who my eyes searched for. Heath. I want to bother him. I like bothering him and I like making him smile.

I found myself blushing as I thought about him, as I thought about all the crap and funny moments we've had together. I smiled and walked in the back of the room, feeling much more vibrant, more lively. I'm gonna have fun tonight!

Leaning casually on the wall, I found myself bopping my head to the music. A very familiar song by the name of "Young, Wild and Free" was blasting and it had everybody in their own zone.

I noticed a body coming gradually closer to me. Unfortunately, the room was dark so I was unable to see who it was nearing me. I hoped and prayed it was Heath. But, when I noticed the dirty blond hair, the devious smirk.. I knew it wasn't him. I mean Heath is devious, but he's a brunette and also, you know when you just know?

I resisted the urge to bring my knee up as my disgusting ex boyfriend stood before me, eye raping me. I wanted to do some terrible things to his manhood. I wanted to scar him the way he scarred me.

"What do you want, Logan?" I asked, annoyed. He just had to come ruining muy mood.

"How many times am I gonna have to tell you that I want you?" He said. The smirk never left his face.