Chapter 15

Sorry this has taken so long to update! I'm on vacation this week and there hasn't been much time to write! But, I sat down and made myself write another chapter. I hope you enjoy! This is very action-filled, but also sad! I want to dedicate this chapter to AnjieGlasser because she was the first person to figure out that the twins Jack and Finn are the amazing Jack and Finn Harries from YouTube :)  (Sorry for any typos!)

~Carly <3

Harry’s POV

“Zayn? What are you doing?” Niall growled.

“I’m getting my revenge! Don’t try to stop me,” he said before turning back to our cowering group.

Niall glanced at me over the top of Zayn’s head and nodded at me before we both lunged at him. Finn caught our movements and lunged at Niall, but Niall was quick and knocked him backwards before he could touch him. I managed to grab Finn and shove him against the wall while Niall grabbed Zayn and threw him across the room.

“Here you go mate,” Louis appeared next to me with a wooden stake.

“Thanks Buddy,” I joked.

While continuing my death grip on Finn, I balanced the wooden stake in my hands and studied the careful carvings and skilled craftsmanship with a smirk. Finn’s eyes widened dramatically as he realized my plan for it.

I plunged it deeply into his heart.

“Harry,” he gasped, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

He coughed and sputtered for a few moments before going limp in my arms. As I released him, he slid down the wall and lay motionless on the floor.

“Niall watch out!” I heard Ariana yell.

I turned around just in time to see Zayn plunge a stake into Niall’s heart.

Everything moved in slow motion after that.

I pulled the stake out of Finn and sprinted forward before throwing Zayn to the ground in rage. The smug look was wiped off his face as I brought the stake down for the second time tonight, only hitting his stomach.

“What are you doing?!” he cried.

“Letting you die would be too merciful. You deserve to suffer,” I hissed.

“Harry, calm down. He’s not worth it,” I heard Ariana murmur gently in my ear.

I took a deep breath before standing up straight and running over to Niall. He was paling fast and wheezing for air.

“Niall, you’re going to be fine,” I promised.

“It’s alright Harry,” he coughed. “I’ve lived long enough.”

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks before I could stop them and his weak hand brushed them away.

“Take care of Ariana. She’s good for you,” his soft Irish accent pleaded.

“I will,” I promised.

His eyes fluttered momentarily before they closed for good and his hand fell from my face.

“Niall!” I cried while shaking him by the shoulders.

“Harry,” a soft voice said sympathetically.

I turned around to see Ariana standing with Louis and Jack across the cellar and holding her arms out for a hug. I stood up and started towards her with my arms outstretched as well.

Just before we reached each other, she suddenly cried out and the boys yelled in panic. She collapsed in front of me, and that’s when I noticed the stake sticking into her back. Zayn stood behind her with evil dancing in his eyes as he took in her dying form. Sooner than I could kill Zayn myself, Louis had snuck up behind him and put his slaying skills to use.

Zayn crumpled to the ground and lay motionless.

I sunk to my knees and pulled Ariana’s head into my lap. I felt wetness on my legs and realized her blood was soaking though my jeans and onto the floor around us. I could hear her heartbeat beginning to get weaker.

“Ariana stay with me! You’re going to be okay!” I cried.

“I’m calling 911,” said Louis shakily as he knelt beside us.

“It’s no use! By the time they get here it will be too late!” I sobbed.

Louis finally broke down into tears and clasped one of her hands in his.

“You two shouldn’t be crying over me,” she said faintly.

“You can’t leave me,” I whispered.

“Or me,” Louis added.

“Louis, take care of yourself,” she advised him. “I hope you find the right girl; it was never me.”

Louis merely sobbed in response.

“Harry,” she breathed weakly.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Don’t forget about me,” she pleaded.

“I could never,” I promised.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too,” I choked.

Just as she started to fade for good, Louis gripped my arm tightly and looked me in the eye.

“Save her.”

------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment! :)