Chapter 2

Here it is! I'm proud to say this is one of the largest updates I've ever done! please let me know what you think!! :)

~Carly

I swiftly moved down the alleyway towards the source of the scream. I ducked behind a dumpster as soon as I heard a whimper.

“Please stop! Let me go!” A voice sounding like a young girl pleaded.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that; I’m enjoying this too much,” I heard a dark voice say.

I instantly recognized that voice. My hand disappeared into my bag and pulled out the small gun. I stepped out from behind the safety of the dumpster.

“Drop her Finn!” I ordered.

The figure released the small girl and she collapsed to the ground in a heap.

“Well well well,” he said, turning to me with a smirk. “Ariana, it’s been too long.”

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

“Actually, I was hoping to never see you again. Much less now,” I argued.

“Come on, we both know you can’t resist me,” Finn joked, taking a few steps towards me.

Finn was the one vampire that always managed to escape our team of slayers. He was sly, tricky, and weirdly friendly. His styled short, brown hair and greenish hazel eyes were the thing that lured his prey to him.

“Step back Finn, or I’ll shoot,” I warned.

“Aw, now that’s just rude,” he pouted.

Just as he took another step towards me, I pulled the trigger, the bang echoing through the alley. Finn let out a scream of rage before gripping his abdomen and disappearing into the night.

Wooden bullets really do some damage. It won’t kill Finn, but he will be in agony until he eventually pulls it out.

I walked up to his victim and felt her pulse. She was unconscious, but alive. Picking up my phone, I dialed 911 and anonymously informed them that there was an emergency. I picked up my bag and sprinted until I reached a far away street, nearly reaching my own house.

“I hope you’re okay, Louis,” I whispered into the night.

“I’m fine,” I heard from the tree next to me.

I nearly jumped ten feet in the air.

“Damn it Louis! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” I yelled.

I heard him chuckle as he dropped from the branch and landed next to me.

“Sorry Ari! I just finished early and decided to wait for you,” he said.

“You already killed one?” I asked in surprise.

“Yep, I think his name was Sam,” he said as we started the walk home. “Did you kill one?”

I laughed dryly. “No, I actually ran into Finn.”

His eyes widened slightly.

“Did you get a good hit?” he asked.

“Just a bullet to the stomach, nothing major,” I said.

“That’s better than I can do! I can’t even scratch the guy! Wait, was he flirting with you again?” he asked suspiciously.

“Maybe,” I said with a smile as I ran through the front door of the house.

“Hey guys!” greeted Jack as he ran down the stairs. “Anything interesting happen tonight?”

Louis and I both glanced at each other.

“Actually, yeah. I shot your brother,” I said.

Jack laughed before ruffling my hair. “Good work babe.”

Yes, Jack and Finn were twin brothers before Finn left the family and begged a vampire to turn him. Jack’s hated vampires ever since then, hence why he joined the group in the first place.

Zayn’s POV

“Damn it Zayn! Just pull it out already!” yelled Finn as I tried to slowly pull the bullet out.

“I’m trying Finn! This girl shot you well; it’s really lodged in there,” I said angrily.

“Yeah well, Ariana knows what she’s doing,” said Finn.

I stiffened at that name.

“Did you say Ariana?” I spat.

“Yeah,” Finn said quietly.

The boys usually tried to avoid talking about Ariana in front of me. You see, she staked my girlfriend, Rachel, 2 years ago. Oh boy, someday I’m going to have my revenge, and it won’t be pretty.

“Oh, did Finny get shot again?” Niall teased as he came in from the kitchen.

“Yeah, and I can’t get this stupid bullet out,” I complained as Finn swore under his breath.

“I’ll do it,” said a husky voice from the doorway.

“Thanks Harry,” I said gratefully as I stepped aside.

Harry placed a hand on Finn’s chest before digging his hand in the open wound. Finn cried out in pain, but Harry pulled the bullet out in one swift movement. He dropped it on the table before wiping his hands on a towel.

“Thanks Harry,” Finn croaked as Harry disappeared up the stairs.

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Niall.

I sighed tiredly. “He’s lonely.”

Vampire Vs. Slayer (A One Direction Horror)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें