Chapter 11

I really enjoyed writing this chapter...........just saying :) I hope you all enjoy reading this! Sorry, it's kind of short! :( the next one will be longer!

~Carly <3

Ariana’s POV

I rushed into Harry’s familiar arms and inhaled his comforting scent.

“I’m sorry you have to keep this a secret, and lie to your friends,” he whispered.

“It’s okay. You’re worth it,” I assured.

Harry pulled me by the hand to the large bed and layed down beside me. Pulling us closer together, he linked his fingers with mine and my head rested on his chest.

“Tell me something about you,” I asked sleepily.

“Like what?” he asked amusedly.

“How did you become a vampire?” I asked.

I felt his whole frame stiffen and I squeezed his hand tightly.

“You don’t have to tell me,” I corrected. “I don’t want to be a bother.”

“No, I think you should know,” he said.

Harry sighed and took a deep breath before launching into his story.

“The date was October 25, 1710, the night I turned. My family owned a barn where the wealthy could keep their horses in Virginia. Every day I fed, groomed, and rode horses. It was a great way to spend my early years. One day we had a costumer, Annabelle Smith, who brought her horse in. At the time, I thought she was gorgeous, and being an 18 year old boy, I fell for her charms. We dated for 2 weeks until I found out that she was a vampire. Naturally, I begged her to turn me so we could be together forever. But, I woke up from my transformation and she was gone. I never saw her again. I assume she was just manipulating me like the kid I was,” he said.

“Oh Harry,” my heart broke. “That’s horrible.

“I’m over it now,” he confessed. “But I was still lonely until I found you.”

I blushed at his compliment.

“How do you become a vampire?” I asked quietly. “Louis told me once, but I don’t remember.”

“You have to die with vampire blood in your system,” he explained.

“That’s gross,” I scrunched my nose.

He chuckled. “Yeah, it is.”

My blue eyes caught his green ones and all conversation ceased. He leaned forward and captured my lips with his. I tangled my hands in his hair before deepening the kiss and straddling him. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I granted. He then kissed down my neck and I felt him pause, his nose nudging against it and inhaling.

“Bite me,” I breathed.

“What?” he asked surprised.

“Do it,” I confirmed.

3rd Person POV

The two lovers were so immersed in each other that they didn’t notice a thing that night.

Not even the person watching through the window. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment! :)