Chapter 9

Sorry this is kind of short! The chapter after this will be longer! I promise! Enjoy!

WARNING: extreme cuteness :)

~Carly <3

Ariana's POV

“Where are we?” I asked as Harry let me down from his back.

Just like the sprint with Niall, Harry had been merely a blur among the sleeping city as he ran to his ‘surprise location’. I, hanging on tightly to his back, couldn’t stop smiling the whole time.

“My favorite place to think,” he said.

My eyes scanned over the landscape and I gasped in amazement.

We were standing on a cliff overlooking the whole city of London. Almost everything was clearly in sight and the bright lights of the night looked like a giant Christmas tree.

“This is amazing,” I breathed.

Harry sat down close to the edge before pulling me down onto his lap. His strong arms linked tightly around me and his face nuzzled into my neck I gazed down at the fantastic view.

I felt his hot breath on my neck as he whispered. “You’re the only person I’ve ever brought here.”

I smiled lazily before leaning my head back and pecking him on the lips. “Well then, I’m very honored you brought me here.”

“The night your parents died,” he started. “What happened to you?”

“I somehow ended up at the police-wait! How did you know about that?” I asked, sitting up a little straighter.

“I knew because I’m the one that carried you to the police station,” he admitted.

“Y-you did?” I was shocked.

“Yeah. I just found you lying in the street, and I couldn’t just leave you there,” he explained.

“Wait, did you kill my parents?” I asked while standing up and backing away from him.

“No! No way! I showed up after that all happened because I heard the screaming and smelled the blood. I have no idea who killed your parents,” he said, approaching me with his hands up in surrender.

“I believe you,” I said quietly.

“Come ‘ere,” he said.

As soon as I got close to him, he pulled me by the hand until I was flush against him. I could feel his muscular chest through his shirt, making my heart beat pick up. He leaned down and rested his forehead against mine until our noses touched. Very carefully and lovingly, he rubbed his nose against mine.

When he pulled away I giggled. “Did you just give me an Eskimo kiss?”

“Oh, so now you’re laughing at me? You’re gonna pay for that!” he joked.

I shrieked with laughter as I tried to dodge his hands, which were extended in a tickling manner. Before I could get 5 feet away he had me pinned to the ground, straddling me.

“Please no! I’ll do anything!” I giggled.

“It’s too late!” he laughed evilly while his fingers tickled me mercilessly.

As soon as I couldn’t take it anymore, his fingers stilled and instead rested on my shoulders. He lowered his face until it was inches from mine.

“Kiss me,” he breathed.

“No, I’m good,” I teased.

He growled, which may have been the sexiest thing ever, before crashing his lips to mine in a frenzied kiss. I gasped at the pure passion that flowed through his lips to mine before tangling my hands in his curls and tugging slightly, knowing that it drives him nuts.

He pulled away suddenly, jumping off of me and sitting a few feet away. I noticed his labored breathing and his slightly elongated canines before he spoke.

“Sorry; I’m getting carried away,” he said.

“Hey,” I soothed. “It’s okay; you won’t hurt me.”

I crawled until I was kneeling right in front of him, my hand hovering over his shoulder in case he snapped.

“I trust you,” I encouraged.

I saw him relax before he gave me a weak smile. “I have to be more careful.”

He pecked me on the lips before lying down and pulling me beside him, our fingers linking and legs tangling together. 

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too.”