Chapter 5

Ahh! Chapter 5!! I have great plans for this story that I'm just dying to post! However, I need to pace myself or else it will be crap. So, I hope you enjoy this!

~Carly <3

Ariana’s POV

No freaking way.

How is this happening?

Why am I letting it happen?

I need to stop.

Harry pulled me closer by my hips as his lips moved eagerly and desperately with mine.

But his lips are so soft.

My arms snaked around his neck and my fingers played with the curls on the back of his neck.

Eh, what the hell.

I nearly lost it as his tongue swiped across my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

RING!

Damn phone!

RING RING!

I reluctantly pulled away from Harry, earning a groan from him, and pulled out my cell phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“ARIANA?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! YOU’VE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS!” yelled a frantic Louis through the speaker.

I winced slightly at his volume before answering, “I was just taking a walk and lost track of the time. I’ll be home in a few.”

Before any more yelling could occur, I hit the end call button and shoved my phone back in my pocket.

“Sorry about that,” I apologized.

Harry rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “Erm, it’s okay. You should probably get home before Louis gets even more upset.”

“Okay. Wait, how do you know Louis?” I asked in surprise.

Harry chuckled while leaning against the tree casually. “He’s tried to stake me on more than one occasion.”

I caught myself smiling before I suddenly remembered our snogging session.

“Harry? What did you mean when you said you practically saved my life?” I asked.

“I think that’s a story for another time,” he said.

“You want to meet up again?” I asked.

Harry’s hand stroked my cheek gently as he pressed a brief kiss to my slightly swollen lips. “Of course I do.”

As he disappeared off into the night, I started the trek home while my mind raced a million miles a minute.

I just snogged Harry.

A vampire.

My enemy.

But he’s different!

Is he?

I shook my head slightly to clear my thoughts as I approached the front door to our house. Wincing at the creak in the door, my hand pushed it open slowly and I crept into the living room.

“Well, look who’s home,” said a feminine voice from the kitchen.

My head snapped up in surprise.

“Holly! You’re back!” I rejoiced while hugging her tightly.

After everyone had taken me from that orphanage, Holly had become a big sister to me. We are extremely close. Her boyfriend Liam, also a fellow slayer, became my big brother. I don’t know how I would get along without them.

“Where’s Liam?” I asked excitedly.

“In the kitchen,” she laughed.

I ran as fast as I could until I came face to face with Liam Payne, my big brother.

“ARIANA!” he yelled.

“LIAM!” I copied before tackling him in a hug.

The three of us settled down on the couch to catch up. Holly told me that Louis was mad, so he went to bed early; typical Louis. Liam explained how he and Holly went to a small town a few hours north to take care of a big vampire problem. They had killed 11 in total. It always amazes me how they can get so much done with just the two of them.

“So, what’s your next project?” I asked after they finished talking.

“There’s one vampire who’s always managed to escape me, and I want to kill him once and for all,” said Holly.

“What’s his name?” I asked curiously.

“Harry. Harry Styles,” she said confidently.

Oh no.