Chapter 7

Here's the next chapter! I'm really enjoying watching this! :) I just had a Vampire Diaries marathon, so I'm hyper right now :)

~Carly <3

“What are you doing here?” I asked suspiciously.

“I came to see you,” he said simply. “You’ve been cooped up in this room for weeks.”

I turned away from him and crossed my arms childishly. “Well maybe I didn’t want to see you.”

My heart sped up slightly at my own lie coming from my mouth.

Of course I wanted to see him. He’s all I’ve been thinking about these past weeks.

He was silent for a moment before he spun me around roughly to face him.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. “What are y-’

His lips crashing down onto mine made finishing my sentence a little difficult.

Harry’s POV

Ariana let out a surprised squeak as I connected my lips with hers.

I couldn’t help it.

She’s just so adorable when she’s trying to be mad at me.

As I deepened the kiss, I felt her small hands tangle themselves in my curls. She tugged slightly, making me moan, much to my embarrassment. She broke away slightly and giggled against my lips. And then, she did what no other girl has done in a long time.

She just looked at me.

Studying my face, her hand stroked my curls gently as her eyes roamed.

“Smile,” she whispered.

“Why?” I asked.

“I’ve seen you angry, smirky, and sad. I’ve never seen you happy,” she explained.

“I don’t know,” I said uncertainly.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me with so much passion that I thought my legs would collapse.

What is this girl doing to me?

As she pulled away, a small smile made its way to my lips. I heard her gasp slightly.

“What is it?” I asked worriedly.

“You have dimples,” she announced.

“Erm, yeah,” I agreed.

“They’re adorable,” she whispered.

Our eyes locked and I felt myself go light-headed. Her ocean blue eyes were staring into my green ones as if she were reading my soul. As she smiled again, I noticed little flecks of silver appear in the irises among the blue.

“I love your eyes,” I whispered.

“I love-”

She was cut off as the door handle started to move.

Knock knock knock!

“Ariana? It’s Louis! Can I come in?” he asked.

She looked at me in panic and I kissed her quickly before disappearing out the window. I instantly picked up the scent of a human nearby, and fled into the night after my prey.

Ariana’s POV

“Come in Louis!” I said after unlocking the door and fixing my hair.

He looked nervous as he stepped into my room.

“Why have you been avoiding me?” he asked, suddenly finding the floor very interesting.

“I just have a lot going on Lou,” I lied.

“See! That’s what I’m talking about! We used to tell each other everything, but now you’re keeping secrets,” he said.

“Oh Lou, I’m sorry. I just have a lot on my mind,” I said quietly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and crushed him in a hug. His hands stroked my back gently as he buried his face in my neck.

“I have something so tell you,” said Louis warily.

“What is it? You know you can tell me anything,” I insisted.

He took a deep breath and grabbed my hands in his.

“I love you.”

------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote!