Chapter 16

Hi guys! How are ya doin? :)

Okay before you read just wanted to let you know, this chapter is gonna have somehow... kinda..... mature moments and some bad words. Hooope you like it XD

Maya's prov

I woke up laying my eyes on the angel beside me, oh my god he's still asleep?! It's the second day of weekend and tomorrow we're going to school and I wanna do something today not just sleeping!

"Harry! Hey Harry wake up." I pushed him gently and he let out a groan. "Oh c'mon Harry! It's weekend!" I huffed tiredly, he doesn't want to wake up. "Good, I wanna sleeeeep." He said with a very sleepy voice not even opening his eyes, I think he isn't even aware of me nudging him.

I rolled my eyes because of his laziness, then I found an idea that will wake him up without that effort, I turned then to him and I found his eyes still closed and his mouth opened, that little cutie!

I quickly without thinking again leaned so enough to face that sleepy boy, and I grabbed him by a soft kiss that was a single lip one, he was so surprised that he jumped off his place, eyes widened but I didn't care and continued smooching his lower lip because I know that it turns him on as much as it does to me, few seconds later I found him kissing back wildly and I found myself lying on the top of him.

We broke from it to catch our breath "What're you doin? I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He said with a confused tone between his breaths while playing softly with my hair curls. My face softened and I could tell that I was smiling then I cupped his face "I don't care." He chuckled amused, he didn't expect me to do that. He leaned again till our lips touched and started to kiss me again but this time he made it a lingering kiss full of the emotions which were hunting us all of the time and I found him turning the both of us till he became on the top of me. I dunno how he did that actually but he's so good at these things.

I noticed that now he has more control on me and started to move his hands gently on my skin and his lips were still on mine, I could feel my body burning under his touch then he moved his hands up till they reached my neck and then I saw him broke from the kiss to stare at me under his deep breaths. He came closer again and started to touch my neck, I found him placing wet kisses on it that made me let out a little soft moan, it was above a whisper actually but I knew he heard it cuz I can feel his smile during the kisses.

"So, what do you want to do today?" he said trying to catch his breath after that he was done. "I wanna have some fun today but I dunno how. Any suggestions?" I said while lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. "I know a good place." "Really? Where?" I turned to focus on what he'll say. "I'll make it a surprise better!" He winked teasing me. Oh god I hate surprises!

When I was preparing myself for aaaa... date? I guess. I was thinking of what to wear, I somehow felt from Harry that we're going to a nightclub so, it has to be something stylish. I looked through my wardrobe till I found a perfect dress. I quickly wore it, put simple make-up with a naked lipstick and made my hair in lose curls, I looked at the mirror to see a cute girl filled with excitement. The dress was red and it was a short tea-length dress that looked simple but beautiful. Now I'm very ready plus that I don't take forever to get ready!

When I went outside I found Harry waiting for me on the same couch and when he saw me his lips went apart and his eyes were literally checking me from head to toe. I felt shy and my cheeks went pink, I hope that he won't notice, but of course he will and I found him making so strange movements with his lips, he bit them in amusement. Okay it's so awkward here....