Chapter Five : Oh my god!

"What are you laughing at?" I asked, smiling.

"Nothing, nothing." He shook his head, smiling widely.

"Dude, you just laughed like a maniac, I don't think that it's nothing." Richard said from the other side of the limousine.

"Exactly." I said, wanting to know what was so funny. William turned to me with breathtaking smile on his face.

"I'll tell you when the time comes."

"What on earth does that mean?" I frowned.

"You have no patience do you?" His eyes sparked in the dark limousine. Since when do eyes spark?

"Unfortunately no, I don't have patience." I answered, looking anywhere but his eyes. William was about to answer but the sound of the driver interrupted him.

"We're here boss." The driver called. I was about to open the door but hand held me in place. I looked at William in confusion but he was just grinning widely as he watched his brother and father stepped out of the car. The driver closed the door when we were the only ones left.

"What-"

"Wait..." He placed his cold, soft finger on my lip, making me gasp silently as a shock went through my body. I followed his gaze as his father and brother walked into

the large, designed building. The same moment the closed behind them, the driver jumped into the car with us and began taking of his pants.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I closed my eyes and started reaching for the door but William held onto my wrists.

"Don't yell, calm down, he has clothes under that suit, you can open your eyes." William chuckled. I opened my eyes and glared at him. He is also pulling of his jacket and taking of his tie, letting a few buttons opened.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked, looking back at the driver who has already changed into a beige beach short and a white t-shirt.

"You'll see." William grinned widely. The driver walked back out and threw his keys to a car service guy.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, hearing my heart accelerating as he started to pull me out of the car from the other side.

"Somewhere." Was his answer. What?! Okay, this is enough! I thought to myself as I snatched my wrist back and sat in place. William turned to me in surprise but I didn't give him a chance to speak.

"I swear to god that if you don't tell me where you are taking me...I am going to scream my lungs out and accuse you of wanting to rape me." I hissed through my teeth, trying to keep my furious heart steady. A smile appeared on William's face as he kneeled to the ground so that we were facing each other, eye to eye.

"I assure you that I have no intention to rape you and if you want to eat raw sea food and half cooked meat then you can go inside. If you want to eat burger, fries and normal food then you come with us." William smiled warmly at me, making my heart feel warm.

Wait! Did he just say raw food and half cooked meat?! Oh god that is gross!

"I'm coming with you." I said as I jumped out of the car, standing beside William. He guffawed as he grabbed my hand and began running towards two motor bikes as the driver followed us. I felt another shock fill my body as we ran, with my tiny hand in his...somehow...I felt safe with him. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong, big hands grab my waist, lifted and was placed on one of the black, expensive looking motor bike. I gasped in shock as William sat in front of me and grabbed my arms, wrapping them around his waist.