When I finally calmed her down I told her I had to get in the shower

When I finally calmed her down I told her I had to get in the shower. Thankfully I wasn't covered in blood because I did all my shooting from a distance but I still wanted to wash the day away.

I went to my room and took off all the gear throwing it on the bed. I left the guns in my car but Niko had the guys collect them and put them back in the gun room downstairs.

I had combat boots on and was unstrapping them when I heard my door open. I looked up and it was Niko.

   "What's up?" A asked
   "Come to my room when your done."
   "Sure." I said squinting at him.
   "It wasn't a question Bella." He said then walked out.

   I rolled my eyes then got out of my clothes. I hopped in the shower and washed away the feel of death. I always felt different when I killed. Not that it was a bad different but it was... like I was someone else...

   When I got out I dried my hair so it wasn't a frizzy mess when I woke up. I put some coco butter lotion all over my body then put on my pajamas.

   I opted for something a bit more sexy. I knew Niko would love it. It was a matching red shorts with and top that looked more like a bra.

   When I was ready I went to his room

   When I was ready I went to his room. I opened the door and it was dark. His room was always pitch black at night just like I liked it.

   "Niko?" I said walking in. Then the door slammed shut, I almost jumped but I kept my cool.

   I felt a hand grab my mouth and I was pulled to someone's chest. At first I was about to fight until I smelt Niko's cologne.

   My heart rate calmed a bit but was still high because this was a bit exciting. My back was pressed onto his chest and I could feel he was hard.

   My panties started to get wet when his free hand slid down the front of me from my chest to my shorts.

   One of the straps on my top slid down my shoulder and my breast popped out. The cool air hitting my nipple made it hard.

   When his hand traveled down into my shorts he found my folds and slipped his finger in and rubbed my clit.
   "So fucking wet." He growled into my ear.

   I moaned but it was muffled from his hand.

   He turned me around so I was facing him but at this point my eyes were adjusting to the dark so I was able to make out his face and features.

   I placed my hands on his chest because he was already in just his boxers. I let my hands travel down the front of him and I felt his hard member. I stroked it with my hand and he grabbed my wrists.

   He pushed me back towards the bed and pushed me down on it.
   "Your Mine Bella! No one else touches you like I do. You got that?!" He said in my ear.

   He let go of my hands and got on top of me. He started to kiss my neck as I moaned.

     "Did you fucking hear me!" He said biting my neck and sucking

   "Yes Niko. No one t-touches me but you." I responded.

   He took my shorts off and of course I wasn't wearing panties because I knew I was going to be fucking him tonight just like every night I've spent in his room.

   He didn't bother to put a condom on so when he took off his boxers he dipped right into my opening. He completely filled me. I loved that he stretched me to my limit. He's so thick and long in all the right areas.

   I had my arms around his neck and he slammed into me as I screamed his name. I was also screaming for him to fuck me.

   He grabbed my wrists again and pinned them to the sides of my head as he took full control.

   I was beyond stimulated. I was ready to explode. My moans were becoming louder until I tightened and throbbed around his cock and came.

   It wasn't long after I finished that Niko fallowed suit. He moaned and growled in my ear then grabbed my neck and sucked hard leaving his bite marks.

   When we were finally finished he was still on top of me and said.
   "Your my woman Bella. So we're a team now. You got that?"
   "Yes Niko." I said as I grabbed his face pulling him into a kiss.

   This was actually exciting. Now I'll be apart of shit. I'll be able to fight by his side. This is exactly what I've been craving for....

 This is exactly what I've been craving for

Boiiii I'm loving Bella. She's such a strong character but she still has a heart for her family. I'm thinking of going a bit into her past and explaining why she has trust issues with men. What do you all think?? Let me know muahhhh
XoXo
(Unedited)