A second passed before the lights came back on and I was standing there with my arms out like an angel spreading her wings to fly. I spun around on my heel, already smiling, and the way that the crowd popped for me... Man, I will never forget it. Ever.

Come on, she says she knows you want
Come on, come on, but then she owns you

And I hate how somehow I always give in
To those lips that can paralyze
Though I know that she is the devil
She's so beautiful, so evil

Immediately, before I could even make my way down to the ring, everyone was chanting: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Once I was officially spun around and now facing the crowd, plus everyone in the ring, I pretended to have a dress on and bowed

Once I was officially spun around and now facing the crowd, plus everyone in the ring, I pretended to have a dress on and bowed. Then, I slowly, but surly, began to make my way down.

I slapped a few hands on the way down until I finally hopped on the apron, where I swung my leg around and made my way through the middle ropes. I came in and, ignoring everyone in there, I walked through — like the sea of people had parted for me — and grabbed my own microphone.

I got right there in the middle of the arena and faced William Regal first. I brought the microphone to my lips and had my lips open to speak, but before I could, the crowd continue to chant very loudly: "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"

I blushed because I couldn't help it. This was my dream. Finally, facing William again and clearing my throat, I said to him: "Hello there, Mr. Regal and everyone else in here. I have one question for you all...," I paused and looked ate everyone at least once. "Do you know who I am?"

With that said, the crowd answered it for them: "VIVI! VIVI! VIVI!" That was always my nickname to the wrestling world.

"My name is Victoria Valentine, in case you didn't know," I continued and was talking especially to William. "Of course, granted, everyone knows who I am. I have sold-out arenas and main-evented multiple shows across this world from Japan to the United Kingdom to here in America. I am simply, what they say, the best in the world."

Everyone was going crazy, but somehow, William fought through it and reassured me: "Of course, Ms. Valentine, I know who you are. All I want to know is why you are here tonight."

"Oh," I laughed out and shook my head. "William, you didn't hear? Man, I should've expected that..."

"What?" he asked, eyebrows together in confusion. "What happened?"

"Hunter — Triple H — he signed me," I announced and the crowd became even more unloose and crazy. "Yeah, it was kind of last-minute, I guess you could say. I'm surprised that he didn't tell you, but — hey — it's understandable, though, really."