''Aren't you girls going to strip, too?'' Jungkook asked with a sly smirk.

Hoseok and Namjoon wasted no time as they ran full speed into the sea, nearly tripping over their own feet.

Minji put her hands on her hips as she glared at Jungkook. She found it hard for her eyes not to wander down to his beautiful abs, they were incredibly distracting.

''We can't just undress in front of you guys! You're men, you'll gobble us up with your eyes since we're so hot, right Yoora?" Minji exclaimed, turning around to look at Yoora for support.

''What? I'm a literal potato, don't look at me!" Yoora exclaimed, feeling embarrassment creep up on her.

Jungkook couldn't contain his laughter as he watched the two flustered girls.

''Alright, we'll go buy some ice cream and leave you to it,'' he said, wiping the tears from his  eyes, dragging the other boys along with him.

Minji and Yoora waited until they boys were out of sight and took off their clothes, revealing their bikinis hidden underneath.
Yoora wore a multicoloured two piece swimsuit that tightly hugged her petite body. Minji wore a bright red two piece swimsuit which was quite daring, that complimented her curvy body.

Soon enough, the boys returned with ice creams in their hands. Yoongi nearly choked on his ice cream as he noticed Yoora, who was laying on the blanket, applying sunscreen to her legs.

He held back a gulp as his eyes scanned every inch of her body. He quickly snapped out of his trance and scolded himself for being such a pervert.

He handed her an ice cream, smiling at her.

''How'd you know I like strawberry?" she asked.

''Daddy's gotta know what his kitten likes, right?'' he replied.

She scoffed at his reply. ''Such a creep," she muttered, licking her ice cream.

Minji devoured hers in seconds and chased after Jimin who began teasing her about her unladylike manners. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't help but admire Yoora in her gorgeous swimsuit, but quickly stopped themselves from staring and lay down on the blanket next to her.

Yoora heard her phone go off and rummaged through her bag to get it, answering the call without looking at the caller id.

''Hello?''

Silence is all she could hear. She repeated herself and froze when she could hear the familiar hitched breathing from the day before.

''Who is this?'' she asked, hoping to get an answer from the mysterious person.

To her dissapointment, she didn't get a reply, even the breathing came to a stop. Irritated, she hung up, roughly shoving her phone into her bag.

''Everything OK?" Yoongi asked her, noticing the vexation painted on her face.

Yoora's face softened as she turned to face him with a fake smile on display.

"Yeah, everything's fine," she said.

She wanted to reassure Yoongi, but it sounded like she was just trying to reassure herself. She found herself in a state of slight panic. Who was this person? At first she thought it could've been one of the boys, but since she was with them it'd be stupid for them to call her at that time. She couldn't think of anyone else but Jisoo who'd do something like this. She let out a deep breath, she could definitely picture Jisoo doing this to mess with her head.

She decided to brush it off as a stupid way of intimidating her.

Yoora grabbed a bottle of sunscreen and squirted some onto her hand, rubbing it into her skin. She couldn't reach her back however, and glanced at Yoongi, who was starting at the sea.

She argued with herself whether she should ask him for help or not. In the end she gave up and poked Yoongis arm, gaining his attention instantly.

''Uh, I can't reach my back. Can you do it for me?'' she asked shyly.

Yoongi found himself staring at her beautiful brown eyes and admiring her ravishing lips.

''Sure,'' he said as he grabbed the bottle, squirting some cream onto his hand and rubbing it against his other hand.

He positioned himself so that he was directly behind her. He stared at her pale back and began rubbing the cream onto her smooth, delicate skin. To his surprise, he felt nervous. Yoongi never felt nervous around girls and yet he felt himself sweat as he touched Yoora's skin.

The warm feeling in his stomach confused him the most. It felt as if his organs were heating up, just by the mere mention of Yoora's name. He cringed at himself, worrying over such petty things.

Once he was done, he exhaled with relief as he lay down beside Yoora. He closed his eyes, shielding them from the brightness of the sun, feeling himself doze off.

Yoora heard subtle snoring sounds coming from Yoongi. She turned to face him and sure enough he was fast asleep.

''He can really sleep anywhere,'' she whispered to no one in particular.

She ran her finger down his cheekbone, careful not to wake him up. His bangs were falling onto his closed eyelids, his mouth slightly agape. He looked so peaceful, she couldn't believe he looked so angelic in his sleep.

Her finger landed on his lower lip, carefully tracing it. She shuddered as his breath hit her neck as she scooted closer.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open and his hand gripped her wrist, disabling her from any further movement.

''If you wanted to touch me so bad, you could've said so, kitten.''

Yoora felt her cheeks flush with humiliation as she struggled against his grasp.

''Don't be shy,'' he cooed.

Yoora ultimately deemed her wrist free from his grasp as she scrambled to her legs, hurriedly leaving the scene. Yoongi laughed in amusement.

He put a finger to his lips, stroking his lower lip, the exact place where Yoora placed her finger on.

''Cute,'' he muttered.

~

As the day came to an end, Yoora received a couple more phone calls from the private number, but decided to reject them. She was convinced the person would lose interest soon and stop calling.

They all gathered their things and left the beach, boarding the train home and separating at the station, each going their own way.

As Minji and Yoora were walking home, Yoora's phone was ringing nonstop.

''Why won't you answer it?'' Minji asked curiously.

''Oh, it's an unknown number, so it's probably someone advertising something,'' she replied with a shaky smile.

But Yoora couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, she felt someone's eyes boring into her back as she kept on walking alongside Minji.

The feeling was so overwhelming it gave her anxiety, constantly glancing around for any sign of someone following her around. To her surprise she couldn't locate anyone.

''Yoora? Are you feeling okay?'' Minji asked as she glanced at her friend worriedly.

''Yeah, just tired,'' she replied.

Minji put her arm around her friends shoulder as they made their way home, completely oblivious to the man observing the two girls in the shadows.

×

Hey guys, I'm writing another story if you'd like to check it out, this time it's a taehyung story uwu anyways, sorry for the promo and hope you enjoyed this chapter! ✨